Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Pug Dungeon Night Demon Art

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited September 2017 in Fan Art
Hello everyone, Dungeon pug here. Like all of you, I am very excited to get into Ashes of creation. I am especially excited to role play with the demon skin offered in the kickstarter campaign. I don't quite know to what level we'll be able to customize the skin. If it will wear armour, if there will be alternatives or it can even have hair. But working with the original concept art, I designed a character I would like to play... Who will remain nameless for now, because I am paranoid over someone stealing the name! :P

In this case I decided to stray away from the original elemental/crystal theme in the original concept art. Instead I went for something mainly inspired by Legacy of Kain and H.R Giger's work. Making the corruption more organic, replacing the elemental armour with carapace.

Comments

• Wow, nice work! 
  • Wow, you're the one who made this? It looks so cool.
  • I did indeed. :)
    I am glad the two of you liked it.
  • Nice work man what program you use?

• really nice work on the corruption reminds me of the fall of the eldar 
  • Jeez, great work there! I personally like the way you designed the stomach area. Sort of gives me like a turian feel from Mass Effect. Nice job!
  • Much appreciated! I am a huge fan of Mass Effect, though it was actually the Dragon AgeOrigins ogre which inspired the color scheme of this fellow.
    nagash said:
    really nice work on the corruption reminds me of the fall of the eldar 
    I am actually working on something now loosely inspired by the eldar. Though I am sure once it is done, it wont really be noticeable! :wink:

Fleelix said:
    Nice work man what program you use?

I mainly work in Zbrush, as it is a very versatile program.