Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Will Alpha key holders Be allowed to stream?

I know some games you are not allowed to stream their Alpha game play unless you have permission by the devs to do so.

Will Ashes Of Creation be allowed to be streamed during the Alpha stages of the game or will we have to wait till Beta?

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    Yes and no. Alpha 0 will not be allowed to stream and the game is under NDA. Alpha 1 and beyond you will be able to stream and the game is not under NDA.

• Yes and no. Alpha 0 will not be allowed to stream and the game is under NDA. Alpha 1 and beyond you will be able to stream and the game is not under NDA.

Oh okay thanks alot dude. :smiley:
  • Jigsaw said:
    Yes and no. Alpha 0 will not be allowed to stream and the game is under NDA. Alpha 1 and beyond you will be able to stream and the game is not under NDA.

Got alpha 1 key to :) ?

@Jigsaw

• Fleelix said:
    Jigsaw said:

@Jigsaw

No I do not as I was a little late on knowing about this game and the KickStarter was already closed, so I have the Alpha 2 key.
  • Fleelix said:
    Jigsaw said:

@Jigsaw

No I do not as I was a little late on knowing about this game and the KickStarter was already closed, so I have the Alpha 2 key.
  • Yes. Only Alpha 0 / FF is NDA
This discussion has been closed.