Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Why destroy why you can create?

Hi there guys,
I am new to this forum and game but like everyone else here. I love the concept of this game and graphics look amazing. 

I am fairly new to MMO games and been only playing for a year. ( I played Arcane Legends ign: Handsumlegend). I do recommend that game because it's the best game ever. Give it a try and pm me for tips and tricks.

I am exxcited for this and if u have any tips and tricks for forum here let me know down below.

Atm, I did not spend money on this game because I don't know how it works and how u play and if there is subcription or u need to buy the game or free download etc.

Either way, keen to find out so let me know 

I plan to be the Greatest Builder of this game. I will create an entire city one day so i got plans and ambition for this :)
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Welcome! There will be a subscription model. Currently, the price is estimated to be around 15$ a month.
  • Options
    Welcome!, its always nice to have goals set and the ambition to follow through! 
  • Options
    Welcome :)
  • Options
    Like HeckinBamboozled said, there will be a sub fee. That's it. No buy to play, and any dlc are included in the sub price. There will be cosmetics on offer, alpha and beta access "keys" for sale, and physical merchandise for sale on the store over the next couple years. There won't be any crowd-funding anymore. 
    It is not a building game like minecraft or such. You will be able to develop what is called a freehold and customize it to your liking. All of your actions in what is called a "node" will contribue to city development in that area.

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    welcome to the community @Build
  • Options
    Welcome to the community @Build
  • Options
    Hello and a warm welcome to the Ashes Community <3
  • Options
    Welcome to the community @Build , its a long way to go until release so just keep following and you will learn more about the game.
  • Options
    Greetings @Build and welcome aboard!
  • Options
    Welcome @Build! Thanks for joining our community :)
  • Options
    Thank you all for your lovely welcome. I look forward to it. @Belewyn You don't know it yet but I have a feeling we are gonna be very good friends.
  • Options
    From death comes life, or something like that. That's why you destroy :). Either way, welcome!
  • Options
    Wibang said:
    From death comes life, or something like that. That's why you destroy :). Either way, welcome!
    with life comes death and with death come the fun 
  • Options
    Welcome @Build! We already have the best community, and from what we have seen they are going to deliver the best MMORPG! Hang in with us, its going to be one heck of a ride!
  • Options
    @Build Welcome to the glorious ashes community. 
  • Options
    Welcome @Build!!
  • Options
    welcome to the community

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    I will be here for a long time though :)
  • Options
    Great that you're with us, @Build. May your builds be ever solid, strong, immovable and inspiring - and on earthquake-countering, foundational rollers if they're build in Japan!
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forum.