[Website] The Ashes of Creation website will be down for scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, March 19, 2024 at 7:00 a.m. Pacific.

Estimated downtime is 4 hours. During this time, the shop and account login page will be inaccessible. We'll notify you upon completion.
Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

I pledged 150.00, just found out today that it didnt go through:(

Is there any way i can still get the package? I thought all was well, and i had made the pledge.

Comments

• That blows. I would try contacting Intrepid. I know that is what I would do.
  • Thank you.
  • @Evenstar
    [email protected]
    ^ Contact email if you need :)
    Good Luck!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    Any more details you can give on why it didn't go through? Did your card get declined? Did you forget to click "buy" ?

Because if it's the former, you have a paper trail to proof your story and I'm sure Intrepid would give you the benefit of the doubt. 

But I do not speak for them. But it's worth the try. 

I'd say gather as much info as you can to make it easier for them to follow up in your claim. Whether that me any emails you got from your card or even a confirmation email that you infact purchased it.

I'd also prep yourself for the fact that their hands may be tied with policy for Kickstarter rewards. They can't just be giving them out after it's ended, so be ready for that answer.

Good luck!
  • At this time backer options have concluded. I am not certain if they can do something about yours not processing / being declined however to follow up I would recommend you contact [email protected] with your inquiry.
    thanks,
  • Kickstarter <[email protected]>

May 31
    to me
    Kickstarter

Hi ,

We’re sorry, but we were unable to process your $150.00 pledge to Ashes of Creation ~ New MMORPG by Intrepid Studios by Intrepid Studios, Inc.. Usually this occurs when an invalid credit card was used.

Your pledge has not been recorded, and you will not be charged.

Please try again using a different card.

If you are certain that your credit card is valid, please try to pledge again later.

Kickstarter

Is there any way i can retry sending the money? I had the money, and thought that I had made the purchase.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017
    For this you will need to navigate to https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ , in the bottom right of the screen click Support.

This will allow you to then click on "Contact Us" to submit a ticket. I do not believe that Intrepid will be able to assist as this is related to an issue between purchaser and Kickstarter however you may submit a ticket for a formal response.

thanks,

This discussion has been closed.