Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Im new

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited September 2017 in The Newly Arrived
Been gaming since 1999, started on EQ1 even met my wife there shes American and I'm from England.Currently playing WoW and really looking for something new hope this is it:)

Comments

• Welcome to the wonderful world of Ashes @Rocard :) My wife is American and I'm originally from New Zealand. We are both long time gamers too. Look forward to getting to know both!
  • Welcome @Rocard! Long time EQ player also from the first week till just after the 5th anniversary, and then here and there for a year or so after. EQ was amazing for making friends, I also met a gal in EQ from my guild. It didn't work out (I still had some emotional growing to do) but I did have fun, live and learn. I still have several online friends from EQ, they are also taking a hard look at AoC but taking a wait and see approach. 

AoC looks to have quite a few good qualities. Its also a good time to have them listen to what you thought made a good game. Never hurts to voice your opinion!
  • Welcome @Rocard! Glad to have another join us on the forums.
  • Welcome, just remember 2 things.
    1 the family that plays together stays together.
    2 to night we are going to party like it's 1999. (yep I went there)
  • You know you played to much LoL when you see "To night we" and have Rengars voice in your head. Farewell toxic community, you ruined a good game.
    Anyway, EQ1 was before I got to enjoy online gaming so I'll just wish you a merciful smile from the sandal gods May they provide you with your own pair of sandals to fit on your feet.
  • Welcome to the community!
  • Welcome welcome to the Community @Rocard :smiley:

• Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Welcome to the community :)
  • Hello and welcome to the Community =)
  • greetings @Rocard and welcome to ashes of creation
  • Always nice to welcome another EQ1 player!  Hope you enjoy your stay with us!
  • Welcome to the community!
  • Welcome @Rocard! ^^