Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Whats been happening?

Hey

So after the kickstarter ended i kinda forgot about this game. And now i have a few questions.

1. They key i have in my mailbox says its alreaddy been consumed. How so i see that i actually succesfull did that on this account, Like where does it show this?

2. The reserved name thing, when were we supposed to recieve a message about that? Because if that was supposed to have happened alreaddy i got nothing but i think its just too early for that?

So yeah thanks to anyone that can help this pleb out.

Comments

• Options
    Hello and welcome back.

The name reservation will be announced around the same time as the alpha 1 which is next year so you have a while for that as for your first question if you go on the main ashes website and then go onto your account you will see a tab called orders add-ons and upgrades if you click that and then click view crowdfunded orders you will see your pack 

hope that helps
  • Options
    https://www.ashesofcreation.com/dashboard/?idc_orders=1
    The above link will take you to your dashboard where you can see redeemed codes. Let us know if you have any more account related questions =)
  • Options
    Welcome back @InsaneLoli :) 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    Its good, Thanks. My pioneer pack seems to be in there. I'm just a bit carefull the opinions about what ashes will be like are like a justin bieber song. either people think it will suck ass, Or they think it will be the best MMO of the year.
  • Options
    Its good, Thanks. My pioneer pack seems to be in there. I'm just a bit carefull the opinions about what ashes will be like are like a justin bieber song. either people think it will suck ass, Or they think it will be the best MMO of the year.
    Well if the community is anything to go by the game should be one of the best ^^
  • Options
    You forgot to pat yourself on the shoulder @nagash, or are your bones to brittle for that :P
    Welcome back on your journey with Ashes, may the sandal gods bless you with your own pair on your lonely feet.
    You are always welcome to join for a cup of tea.
  • Options
    @Grisu The amount of tea I drink every day makes my bones as hard as mithril so don't worry about that ^^ 
  • Options
    Welcome @InsaneLoli! ^^
  • Options
    Welcome back.  Hope you stick around and get to know us!
  • Options
    Good to meet you @InsaneLoli! So far so good on the game looking better and better!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :)