Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Throwing in my "Hello"

Hi everyone, I probably won't be very active until the game's official release but I like the looks of the community here and I look forward to being a part of it.

I work full time and have a family, I play xbox one and only have a Google Chromebook. However if this game lives up to its ambitions I will buy a gaming PC just to play it.  I have been waiting for a good open world PvP MMO since Asheron's Call 1.  I think it's important for AC1-type fans to speak up and make themselves heard, so here I am.  The way this game looks, it seems like an even better PvP/social system than AC1, something I actually never considered possible.  Devs, please stay true to your goals.

I'm impressed with the website, the grammar within it, and the personal introductions by the AoC team members.  I may not be paying yet or actively visiting the forums, but I am a fan in waiting. Instead of being silent I felt it was important to step out of the dark and show my support! Keep up the good work.

-Strontum

Comments