Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

PROBLEM - Unable to Verify Account (Master log)

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited October 2017 in Forum and Discord Help

Most of the time when this happens, it's because one of two things:

1. The verification email sent from our website accidentally gets flagged as spam by your email provider. Please double check your spam/junk folders for the email and be sure to unflag it as spam so you can correctly click on the verification link.
  2. You may have incorrectly registered with the wrong email (such as a typo). If this happens, simply send in a ticket letting us know which email address you think you signed up under as well as your forum username

On the off chance that the email isn't in your spam folder or that you are certain you did not accidentally type in your email address wrong, there are some users who've said they never got an email at all. If this happens, please be sure to make a ticket and provide us with your email address and username that you signed up with.

• To log a ticket with the Customer Support (CS) team, please navigate to https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ and in the bottom right of the screen click on the "? Support" tab. This will take you to a text bar. Enter in "Verify Account" and hit enter. This will populate a Contact Us tab. Please select this and fill out the forum with the appropriate details.

Comments

• Hi i have acount by the name of pR8 but activation link never get thru on my email even when i give resent option. Can you guys manualy activate it?

I got my email on polish site so there must be some problem with emails that are not popular like google.
  • We do not have the capability of manually activating, apologies. For any Customer-Related Issues, Concerns or Inquiries - Including but not limited to, Purchases, Kickstarter Issues, and Add-ons. Please email via: CS@intrepidstudios.com
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    Belewyn said:
    We do not have the capability of manually activating, apologies. For any Customer-Related Issues, Concerns or Inquiries - Including but not limited to, Purchases, Kickstarter Issues, and Add-ons. Please email via: CS@intrepidstudios.com
    already did like a day ago with 0 answer, funny how i got msg that i emailed them but resent activation link doesn't work
  • A response will take a few as the team is pretty inundated. If you do not hear something back by Monday evening let us know.
  • Still no answer. I think this issue could be serious in future when you will have 50 people creating same thread.
  • She was very nice about responding. I will try to be as clear. NO ONE IS IN THE OFFICE RIGHT NOW! THEY ARE AT PAX! Send another ticket and they will sort you out. It isn't like you are locked out of the game or anything. You are in a holding pattern for the next year at least just like the rest of us. So send your mail with the relevant info, then sit back and relax.
  • She was very nice about responding. I will try to be as clear. NO ONE IS IN THE OFFICE RIGHT NOW! THEY ARE AT PAX! Send another ticket and they will sort you out. It isn't like you are locked out of the game or anything. You are in a holding pattern for the next year at least just like the rest of us. So send your mail with the relevant info, then sit back and relax.

take a chill pill dude
  • Please provide me with the ticket number and I can escalate with Intrepid.

Thanks,
  • Belewyn said:
    Please provide me with the ticket number and I can escalate with Intrepid.

Thanks,
    (2760)
  • I have just spoken to the CS team. I believe they have responded to you as well. The suggested work around is to attempt registering via different email hosting site: yahoo, google etc. This is only a temporary solution in lieu of a Web Dev being hired to look deeper into the root cause of the issue.
    thank you,
  • Most of the time when this happens, it's because one of two things:

1. The verification email sent from our website accidentally gets flagged as spam by your email provider. Please double check your spam/junk folders for the email and be sure to unflag it as spam so you can correctly click on the verification link.
    2. You may have incorrectly registered with the wrong email (such as a typo). If this happens, simply send in a ticket letting us know which email address you think you signed up under as well as your forum username

On the off chance that the email isn't in your spam folder or that you are certain you did not accidentally type in your email address wrong, there are some users who've said they never got an email at all. If this happens, please be sure to make a ticket and provide us with your email address and username that you signed up with.

This discussion has been closed.