Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

kickstarter question

just wondering if new kickstart backers will get all of the previous benefits outlined on the site, or if it's just the next $ tier benefits?

Comments

• The kickstarter sale did end in June 2017. The Summer sale also has concluded. There are no plans for additional backer options. Are you a previous backer who is looking to upgrade a package?
  • ah okay that answers my question. I was going to back it, but looking more like I'll just buy the game! will there be pre-launch benefits added as things go along for those that purchase before beta?
  • There will be sales, much like the current PAX packages that will come from time to time.
  • caino said:
    ah okay that answers my question. I was going to back it, but looking more like I'll just buy the game! will there be pre-launch benefits added as things go along for those that purchase before beta?
    There probbaly wont be any more packages that will give you a benifits.

Maybe future sales will have early acces to. Cause those are not listed as Kickstarter exclusive ;)

But we have to see.
This discussion has been closed.