Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Time to get involved...

Hey all, first time poster.

I've played a lot of games, though my first MMO experience coming late on with Star Wars Galaxies (Of which I adored). I've been hopping in-between many many MMO's for some time (from EVE to WoW) and have never really been involved with any form of community outside of the odd Guild - I've decided Ashes would be a good time to give it ago, with it being the promised land and all ;)

So, there we have it - a drawn out "Hey you guys!!!" :)

Sidenote: I've been to Gamescom (travelling from the UK) a few times, most recently being this year and saw no showing from Ashes, was this due to the scheduled PAX appearance?

Thanks

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    *waves back* I am the same! xD
    I usually never even join Guilds and just play by myself, for some reason I decided to not do that this time... hmmm *thinking face* Why is that? *dwelves deep in thought*

Oh! And uh.. Welcome! *goes back to thinking*
  • A big hello and a warm welcome to the Community =)
  • Welcome @Pot_noodled. Great to have you in the community :)
  • Welcome!

Emerald server Fort Krayt SWG... :)
  • welcome be sure to have fun :)
  • @Pot_noodled a big welcome to the community.
  • Yeah, that is probably the biggest reason. PAX already took up a good portion of manpower, I'm sure they didn't want to stretch themselves too much.

Welcome to the pre-dawning of Verra. May the sandal gods bless you with a pair for your own feet.
  • Welcome to our community aboard the Ashes hype train. Hope you enjoy the ride with us!
  • Welcome and I love your name!
  • Welcome to the community @Pot_noodled!
  • Welcome to the forums :)
  • welcome to ashes @Pot_noodled I must say I love the name ^^
  • *grins and shakes head* I was guessing at you being brit based even before I spied your comment about the Uk. 

Looking forward to a dry wit that gets you into boiling water. 
    *organises a team of synchronised skaters to welcome @Pot_noodled to the forums*

So where abouts do you hail from? Welcome, great to have you on board :smiley:
  • Welcome brother pot_noodled.

Lol you are like many of us who have waited for this game to become part of the deeper community. This game has so much potential in my eyes and it will revolve greatly around communication and community.

Again glad to have you here and look forward to seeing you grow in the community. 

• Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Thank you all very much for the kind welcoming :)

I appreciate the name feedback, you can also link me up on PS4/Twitch with the same - or Wizzerk on Xbox & Steam.

@Shoklen I played in Eclipse :)
    @Grisu Understandable, but still a shame (on a selfish level) as I would have loved to meet the crew working on this, and like minded players!
    Megs I'm hailing from a new town called Telford, in between the border of Wales and Birmingham if you're not familiar!

And again, thank you all for welcoming me!
  • Welcome Pot_noodled! I would eat you but then Ashes would have one less backer. I'll try and be unselfish for both our sakes. Enjoy the community! :)
  • Hello @Pot_noodled o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • I've never found a reason to visit Telford, hope it's a great place to live. :smiley:

Still it's great to have yet another brit on-board, we're slowly taking over... we might be small in numbers but with Diura and Nagash on our side our glorious revolution will succeed.
    [enter appropriate evil laugh here]
  • Megs said:
    I've never found a reason to visit Telford, hope it's a great place to live. :smiley:

Still it's great to have yet another brit on-board, we're slowly taking over... we might be small in numbers but with Diura and Nagash on our side our glorious revolution will succeed.
    [enter appropriate evil laugh here]