Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[DreamWhisper] Looking for Core Members

Hey guys, I'm MisterManBun. I recently quit the job force and am going to be streaming full time. When AShes of Creation comes out, it will be my primary game and right now it is PUBG, H1Z1, Fortnite and Overwatch.
I'm looking for like minded, passionate, good people that want to start a well organized, progressive guild that will be at the top! I was the GM of a guild called DreamWhisper in WoW for 4 years, and we were among the top 1% in advancement. I would like to do the same here in AoC! My gaming experience dates back to the original Alpha test of Ultima Online in 1996 and other than Cooking, Snowboarding, Dog Training, and Cultivating.. Gaming is my Life!
Hit me up, let's chat and see if we're a good fit to run a  successful guild together. I'm looking for a solid Core team of 5-9 players to be the Founders and Officers.. No more will be recruited until in game.
Mistermanbun@gmail.com or join my discord https://discord.gg/bQGyK5C

I will be investing many hours, and as much $ as it requires to build a great community, and I will be choosing my family wisely! :-)  

Comments