Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Rogue Skill Ideas

Which one or more of these skills would you like to see implemented?  Comment if you like more than one.

Comments

• Being able to slip away in to the shadows would be cool I think.
  • It'd better be a kunai/shuriken

• *Rogue

• One you didn't mention: Safe Fall - a skill that can be leveled up to take less damage on a fall.
  • Bumpity
  • What about a skill/passive that allows for disarming your enemy?
  • Your ultimate sounds a bit OP but the grappling hook would be great imo. Hope somebody leaves a window open for me in @Mazikar's tavern!
  • Active: Grappling Hook [Use a grappling hook to reach and overcome obstacles for you and your party]

This would be more likely to be one of the utility skills/items than an class ability.

• Whilst I do not think this should be a main feature of the class, I think something like this would fit well as an augment from an appropriate 2nd class choice.

I love rogues and would love to see the ability to choose whether you want to be a stealthy revert to the shadows after dishing out some damage kind, or an upfront brutal damage dealer type.
  • I think leeching should be a feature of specific weapon (or enchants on weapons) rather then class skill (of any archetype).

Some weapons could come with an extra DOT effect, some could give you leech, etc.
  • Grappling Hook would be a great infiltration tool...
  • Backstab, Shadowstep and Stealth are common Rogue stuff. If its not allready planned for their Rogue then y RIP.
    so i go with the Grappling Hook
  • Being able to go into the shadows is what makes rogue apealing to me :)