Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[Podcast] From The Ashes Episode 23: Free For All Debate

From The Ashes Episode 23: Free For All Debate  – The Ashes of Creation podcast produced by The Dungeon Crawler Network! Join Aggelos and Thais, the Founders of The Dungeon Crawler Network, as they bear witness the rebirth of the MMORPG genre from the ashes of an industry that has left gamers behind!

This week, Aggelos is joined by Isarii, The Errant Penman, as well as two new guest co-hosts to the show, Elloa and ChibiBree! The crew get together to discuss the concepts of Player vs Player combat in Ashes of Creation and the impact that a Free For All PvP system could have on the game. Be sure to check our the Podcast Information section for links to follow our special guest co-hosts!

If you would like to join The Dungeon Crawler Network Guild in Ashes of Creation, follow the link below:

The Dungeon Crawler Network Guild – Application

Show Notes:

• Phoenix Roundtable: Free For All Debate – Thoughts on Free For All PvP

Podcast Information:

If you wish to support From The Ashes and The Dungeon Crawler Network, consider clicking the donate link on the bottom of our website or by supporting us over at our Patreon Page, Patreon.com/DungeonCrawlerNetwork or by using our Ashes of Creation Referral Link below! You can also support us by subscribing to our YouTube channel, leaving us a review on iTunes and Google Play, or by telling a friend about us!

Comments

• Sweet thanks B)
  • Just watched it! Shame there isn't an "awesome" button on these forums :)
  • Kratz said:
    Just watched it! Shame there isn't an "awesome" button on these forums :)
    Haha thank you @Kratz! We had some great guests today :)
  • Always so full with energy its always nice to watch.
  • Excellent episode! Great cast choices, as they all had different view points, it was incredibly interesting to listen to :)
  • Thank you @Fleelix :D it is easy to have a bunch of energy when you are hyped for the game even if @Sarumonin wont accept any of my 23 episodes for the #asheschallenge :dizzy:

@Ariatras One of the reasons I waited on this topic. I needed to coordinated with getting everyone online :D I've obviously worked with everyone before except for @ChibiBree who I am very glad we got on the show!
  • Aggelos said:
    Thank you @Fleelix :D it is easy to have a bunch of energy when you are hyped for the game even if @Sarumonin wont accept any of my 23 episodes for the #asheschallenge :dizzy:

@Ariatras One of the reasons I waited on this topic. I needed to coordinated with getting everyone online :D I've obviously worked with everyone before except for @ChibiBree who I am very glad we got on the show!
    Lols xD