Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Void [NA][PvX] [Semi-Hardcore][+17][Veteran]

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited September 2018 in North American Guilds

What we're about

Void [The Whole Enchilada(Crafting,Merchants,PvP,PvE)] Veteran hardcore gamers turned friends who know what it takes and are looking to assemble a group of chill peeps that are ready to dominate in all forms of games but focusing on fun and friendship first.  

Void consists of a group of friends who met because of a common interest in Ashes of Creation, an upcoming MMORPG from Intrepid Studios. We are aiming for a medium to large size guild, enough to sufficiently take care of ourselves, without losing our individuality in the masses. We aren’t a guild. Void is a group/communal hangout first where we acknowledge each other’s individuality while gaming and cracking jokes but still take the time to get together and focus on the tasks that we have on hand. It’s not about the destination but the people who get you there in the first place. We strive to create an atmosphere where people aren’t afraid to be themselves and say what they want without fear of repercussion, though some things aren’t tolerated, we pride ourselves in being open and accepting of all our members. No matter how troll-y. 

This is a place where opinions can be said without fear of repercussion, but with that said, respecting another's while having your own protected from fear of prejudice is something that we all have the right to, but don't get it wrong, we are not and never will be a place that will harbor trolls and protect someone for intentionally trolling others. This will NOT be tolerated at any point and if it does happen, those individuals will be dealt with. 

We’re looking to add people who know who they are and have what it takes to become one with the void. We are not here to tell you to give us part of your in-game income, or have you go through seven different registrations. If you like us, you apply. We interview you, if we like you, we accept your application. Simple. We are looking for the type of people who are active, chill and motivated. We want to go for firsts, we want to clear the raids or go for that world boss that spawns once in a blue moon.  Join our discord and check us out. I'm sure you'll enjoy playing with us. Come and see if you have what it takes to join the void.

Requirements for joining are as such;

-  Be of or over the age of 17

- Have a functioning mic and be willing to interact over Discord

- Expect and be able to handle mature subject matter without the need for parenting from leaders – We’re all adults here, be mindful to others, yada.

- Be able to contribute to the community just by hanging out logging in and being active, talking and Overall socialness encouraged, even if it’s just to talk.

Please keep in mind that Void has and always will keep AoC in mind and will be following it thoroughly during it’s development and may or may not change goals to suite that of the group close to launch and as information released. We have a range wide of backers for the game from Braver of World backers to Avatar of the Phoenix. As such, we will have some of the most dedicated backers and players, and given that Leadership will already have access to in game Guild goodies from day 1 you can do nothing but expect the best as we will expect from you.

If you’re interested in joining just message myself or feel free to join in our Discord and message one of the Null or Redeemed online. Look forward to hearing from you!

Join us on Discord!

If interested go ahead and join our discord where you will find our guild application form.

https://discord.gg/rrh4hPS

Apply Now! 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScih1OoUdkpibnx_v0w27qTeU17be_i1ZZJcZo1jaVzQGkV9Q/viewform

Comments

• Sounds like a good bunch. You guys care if I come chill sometime? I'll pop into your Discord 
  • Cool guild name.
  • Karthos said:
    Sounds like a good bunch. You guys care if I come chill sometime? I'll pop into your Discord 
    Sure, no problem. Come on by! 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017
    Cool guild name.

Thanks! You wouldn't imagine the nights we spent on discord spouting out random words and mashing them together and tearing them apart. Just to finally settle on our name lol
  • @Karthos Hey I noticed you've given other guilds a complimentary slogan! Can we get one too? XD
  • I would, but they need to come organically and I'm Void of ideas right now.
  • Karthos said:
    I would, but they need to come organically and I'm Void of ideas right now.
    *sigh*
  • Karthos said:
    I-...I just can't lol Grats you gained a chuckle for that terrible pun lol
  • Karthos said:
    That joke left quite the Void inside. Maybe I'll need 6lbs of spaghetti to fill it.
  • Hmm Void is like an emptiness...perhaps an emptiness of weakness! I wish you guys luck in recruitment! I think this guild would make a great home for the wanderer looking for a resilient home and hearth.
  • stop, no more void puns please. lol
  • 11/19/2017 Update

We have had an incredible first month since we started our recruitment in October, we have had a slew of new recruits join our discord and fill out our application after getting to know us. We've really had a great time playing Destiny 2, Pubg, LoL etc. Just wanna say welcome to our new members as we approach Alpha 0, where Joeysmyles and I will be participating to get our first take on Ashes and we are very excited! Looking forward to enjoying this new world with all the other Alpha 0 Testers!

-Leon
    Void Co-Leader
  • Pooka here, Pooka has a favorite which is Leon.  Pooka is Void of any sort of malice towards Leon.

Pooka's one gold is worth more than your one gold.
  • LOL thanks Pooka
  • Void sounds like my type of guild.
  • Zand said:
    Void sounds like my type of guild.
    Hey Zand, It's been a pleasure talking with you on Discord! I feel like you and your wife are gonna fit in with us really well! Thanks for your interest in us I'm sure we will have many fun days to come!
  • Leon said:
    Zand said:
    Hey Zand, It's been a pleasure talking with you on Discord! I feel like you and your wife are gonna fit in with us really well! Thanks for your interest in us I'm sure we will have many fun days to come!
    Ew, marriage.

Also, Pooka must talk to this person.  Hello person of whom Pooka wants to talk to.

Pooka thinks you should get on Discord so Pooka can talk to you today.
  • I will hop on Discord at some point to talk to you and everyone else.
    Perhaps later this week or this weekend.
  • Zand said:
    I will hop on Discord at some point to talk to you and everyone else.
    Perhaps later this week or this weekend.
    Awesome ya no problem see ya then!
  • HI frands!
  • Haio Pooka-senpai, Pooka said:
    Leon said:
    Zand said:
    Ew, marriage.

Also, Pooka must talk to this person.  Hello person of whom Pooka wants to talk to.

And Why are you talking in third person? Lmaooo. 

Also to everyone, we look forward to seeing you all in the Alpha 0 and beyond. The hype train just keeps getting bigger and better as time goes on. 
    Leon said:
    Zand said:
    Ew, marriage.

Also to everyone, we look forward to seeing you all in the Alpha 0 and beyond. The hype train just keeps getting bigger and better as time goes on. 
    Pooka thinks he talks normally.  Pooka thinks that maybe YOU are backwards.  Pooka believes you need to take a long "hard" look at your life.
    Leon said:
    Zand said:
    Ew, marriage.

Pooka thinks he talks normally.  Pooka thinks that maybe YOU are backwards.  Pooka believes you need to take a long "hard" look at your life.
  • Hello everyone, we got a lot of new members here playing all kinds of games while we wait for ashes, like destiny 2, pugb, vermintide, ark, and lots more. looking forward to meeting any new people that want to hop in and see what were all about. So far we have had a slew of amazing recruits that i cant wait to start playing ashes with and were excited to pull more into the void!
  • Join up folk!  If you need a reason, Pooka is a good friend.  Pooka loves all his friends so being a friend of Pooka is of benefit of you!
  • lol, okay Pooka. Should we add that to our recruitment post?

PS. Pooka will be your friend.
  • Hey Guys Thanks For Checking Out Our Post! Come Into Our Discord And See What Were All About! Most Of Us Just Sit In Channel And Enjoy Each Other's Company. We Have A Wide Variety Of Players And Personalities. Also Looking For A DM To Start A DND Night. But On A Real Note We're A Great Group Of People To Hangout And Chill With And Always Open To Learning About And Trying New Games. One Of The Leaders Is Always Available To Chat. 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    Honestly, if you are looking for a fun group of people to just relax, have fun and play a game this is the place to be. Whether its trying to survive endless waves of zombies in 7 Days to Die or win some chicken dinners in PUBG. You will always find someone who is playing a game your interested in. Everyone is always open to new games and doing random shit. Great guild, if your interested just join our discord.
  • Thanks for your thoughts everyone! really glad Void can be a place for like minded individuals can hang and play games as we ready ourselves for ashes by getting to know each other and our play styles!

We just started our own Ark Server for a small PvE run at the bosses, if your looking for a guild and wanna play some ark hop in and talk to us!