Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

So bought the 225$

I am unable to see a current phase of beta listed in notes, news nothing..... I surely hope such a generous donation gets me into testing for my gaming community I lead as it was the sole purpose of the transaction. If it does not I would like to initiate a refund and what would be the proper steps, and let our whole community know the same. Thanks, for the information happy to support but only when you receive something tangible for the purchase.

spartanlegiongaming.com

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017
    Good afternoon,
    I would need more specific detail here. You bought the 225$ ..... ? PAX Alpha package? Kickstarter backer? Summer sale backer?

Let's break this down for all (3):
    1. 225$ KS pledge - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1791529601/ashes-of-creation-new-mmorpg-by-intrepid-studios?token=116f691d = Invite to Closed Alpha - Phase 2 (Persistent Alpha)based off of the Founder's tier at 150$ pledge level. The next level higher being the Braver (400$) package which would have been Alpha 1.
    2. 225$ PAX package - https://www.ashesofcreation.com/product/pax-exclusive-alpha-package/ = Gain Access to Alpha 2 (Persistent Alpha) as well as subsequent Beta phases.
    3. 225$ Summer Sale pledge -  Invite to Closed Alpha - Phase 2 (Persistent Alpha)based off of the Founder's tier at 150$ pledge level. The next level higher being the Braver (400$) package which would have been Alpha 1.
    This information was pulled directly from the associated links for items 1 and 2. The Summer Sale is the equivalent to the KS with difference being the cosmetics / skins are different.

Summer Sale tiers - https://i.imgur.com/yYnYwlQ.png

• and Alpha 2 being like Dec 2018, so nothing tangible for a year. Which we followed this because the first dev stream talked about something being built before people bought it. Don't see it most EA includes access js.
  • unbeaten said:
    and Alpha 2 being like Dec 2018, so nothing tangible for a year. Which we followed this because the first dev stream talked about something being built before people bought it. Don't see it most EA includes access js.
    I thought alpha 1 is dec 2018. Thinking?
  • Alpha 0 is scheduled for December 15th 2017
    Alpha 1 is scheduled for ~ Q4 2018/ December 2018 
    Alpha 2 is scheduled for ~ December 2018/ Early 2019
    Betas are scheduled for ~ 2019
    Release before 2020

If things go well we will see earlier options for testing. Intrepid also mentioned that the times in between each phase should be quite short. 

• Alpha 0 is starting on the 15th of December 2017, Steven has said that they aim to have alpha 1 around December 2018, we do not have any official dates surrounding alpha 2 or the betas. but with steven stating that the launch will before "2020" my guess is it's all going to be in 2019
  • I'm sorry to hear there has been some confusion about your purchase. Referencing the store links and testing schedule our amazing community moderators provided you with, each package reward tier clearly states an estimated delivery date of December 2018. This date is when our early access will begin as always promised.

Having investigated your account I can at this time report that our system shows your  purchase history as blank. This leads me to believe you are a Kickstarter backer who has not applied their Package Code yet. Should this be the case, please be informed that you should have received an email with news and information concerning your purchase, along with a key to link your Ashes of Creation account to that package. To verify this emails existence, I first recommend checking your spam/junk folder as many users have reported this error in the past.

Successful application of a Kickstarter Package Code will update our system with your purchase history. For further assistance in receiving your Package Code, please submit a ticket under the red Support button on the main website page. An agent will be with you shortly to resolve this issue. 

Should you with this information still wish to proceed with a refund, I request that you again submit a ticket for consideration. I from the bottom of my heart apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused! We truly appreciate your support in helping us develop Ashes of Creation.
This discussion has been closed.