Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Kit of videos, screenshots etc?

Hello all,

I am relatively new to the forum and I wasn't exactly sure where to put this question but this seemed like a good place.

I am part of a emerging gaming channel called the NGaged Gamers, I have fallen in love with ashes as a concept and want to start making detailed videos about everything I am learning and help spread the word about this wonderful triumph in gaming!

I wondered if the dev's had released any kits with all of the videos and screenshots, any music or concept art at all that they are allowing channels to play with? It would be awesome if anyone could point me in that direction if possible or let me know how I can get my hands on them!

Thanks for reading :D!
Kynamite

Comments

• Options
    I think you need to ask a Dev itself to use the high qualitie ones.
    You should ask DeathsProxy on discord or youtube. He surely knows.
  • Options
    [quote quote=10851]I think you need to ask a Dev itself to use the high qualitie ones.
    You should ask DeathsProxy on discord or youtube. He surely knows.

[/quote]

Ok buddy I will do that, I just thought there might be something public already! Thanks though!
  • Options
    I recommend being active in the Discord channel for sneak peeks like previous Discord Exclusive Live Stream of this game.
  • Options
    HELLO KYNAMITE GLAD THAT YOU JOINED THE COMMUNITY, HAVE FUN IN THE FORUMS AND FEEL FREE TO ASK ANYTHING :)