Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Will there be a Mobile or otherwise Authenticator for accounts?

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited October 2017 in Ashes of Creation Design
I was wondering if you have plans on adding an Authentication option to our Ashes accounts, either mobile app or physical. It seems that especially with the referral system people may want to get hold of our accounts. Even without it, it's a fairly common problem in the MMO world and having that extra layer of security is nice.

Comments

• Options
    Thanks, voted and posted there.
  • Options
    At this time this level of detail in terms of security measures and implementation have not yet been released. I know from experience in other games that some individuals do prefer to have this type of back-up security in place while others do not. Until we have more specific detail of Intrepid security design it is too soon to provide much more detail.
    Thank you,
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017
    Thanks @Belewyn It is something I'd like to see sooner rather than later, as I know some people have spent silly amounts of money on thier accounts and many have built up a lot of referrals. I know there isn't really much someone can do at this point but more security is never bad, provided it's optional for those who want it.

Also since our login names are also open for all to see as they are our forum names :)