Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Signatures

Is there anyone on this forum that is good at making signatures? My graphical abilities pretty much top out at primitive MS Paint stick people, animals and cars that look like they were drawn by a not-very-good six year old.

I don't want anything too big. I find giant signatures to be a little annoying. Something 150px to 200px in height with my name (Dupre) and some ranger-y imagery would be ideal.

Anyone feel like taking a stab at this?

Thanks in advance,
Dupre (future home of awesome signature)

Comments

• Hmm, I tried to insert an image into my signature and it said "Images not allowed".

Is a signature with an image something you have to earn?
  • I did manage to put together a little something using HTML.That I'm good at.  :)
  • Is @Gemiichan still in the signature making business?
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017
    RTFM @dupre
    "* At the time of writing, images are disabled in forum signatures."

I kind of like my low budget signature anyway. :)
  • When the forum rediscovers signatures again, pop over to community creations and ask for someone in there. 
    I got mine in five minutes... shocking I know, you'd think such a work of art would take weeks.

I think I created a 'thank-you' thread months back in there which should point you towards some of the artists about.

Otherwise there seem to be some artists always hanging about on ashes discord, or wait to see who enters the Halloween art comp and annoy the heck out of them until they craft you something as epic as my own. (curtesy of @Julemanden)

Good luck!
  • Thanks for the info @Megs ! It's either find someone to do it for me or binge watch all of Bob Ross on Netflix and learn to be artistic.

• Nah, lifes too short when you could be learning how to balance cutlery on your nose instead.  *sagenod*
  • In my humble opinion, the most talented member I've seen in the Ashes Community is @Kumary. @ReaperOfCookies, @AutumnWillow and @Morriganna are also very, very talented. There are probably more I'm unfamiliar with as some of the sigs in this forum look fantastic.     

• Kratz said:

In my humble opinion, the most talented member I've seen in the Ashes Community is @Kumary. @ReaperOfCookies, @AutumnWillow and @Morriganna are also very, very talented. There are probably more I'm unfamiliar with as some of the sigs in this forum look fantastic.     

you forgot @Gemiichan
  • I in on way consider myself an artist, but I used to make decent sigs at some point.

This I put together in a few minutes with random pictures on the internet. Normally I use abstract background for my signatures, but I wanted this one to be AoC themed.

edited October 2017
    That's amazing @FliP thank you!

Pew, pew - It is like I'm firing off arrows from a kick-ass magic bow. Very nice!

edited October 2017
    nagash said:
    Kratz said:

In my humble opinion, the most talented member I've seen in the Ashes Community is @Kumary. @ReaperOfCookies, @AutumnWillow and @Morriganna are also very, very talented. There are probably more I'm unfamiliar with as some of the sigs in this forum look fantastic.     

you forgot @Gemiichan
    No I didn't, because @dupre already knew about @Gemiichan.  :)
  • Kratz said:

Why thank you! Can't believe i'm still getting mentioned after i've been away for quite some time :p 
  • Kratz said:

Why thank you! Can't believe i'm still getting mentioned after i've been away for quite some time :p 
    You are part Of the family mate
  • Kratz said:

Dwarves never forget ;)
  • nagash said:
    Kratz said:

Kratz said:
    Kratz said:

Dwarves never forget ;)
    Thank you guys ^-^ Happy to be back :)
  • Ive been uber busy with stuffz! But I am indeed still in the siggy making biz! Drop an order in my shop if you still want something! :) Sorry for the late response! 

Thank you @Belewyn and @nagash for the continued support!!! <3<3<3
  • nagash said:
    Kratz said:

Kratz said:
    Kratz said:

Dwarves never forget ;)
    Never leave us again.
    *sternface*
  • Megs said:
    nagash said:
    Kratz said:

Kratz said:
    Kratz said:

Dwarves never forget ;)
    Never leave us again.
    *sternface*
    nodding in agreement 
  • Megs said:
    nagash said:
    Kratz said:

Kratz said:
    Kratz said:

Dwarves never forget ;)
    Never leave us again.
    *sternface*
    Yes Ma'am D: 

• Kratz said:
    Kratz said:

Dwarves never forget ;)
    So, Dwarves = Elephants.  Got it.  No wonder you're so stocky.

• Possum said:
    Kratz said:
    Kratz said:

Dwarves never forget ;)

Except my trunks not on my face.
  • Kratz said:
    Possum said:
    Kratz said:
    Kratz said:

Dwarves never forget ;)

But your ears are just as big?
  • Possum said:
    Kratz said:
    Possum said:
    Kratz said:
    Kratz said:

Dwarves never forget ;)

That and his backside
  • nagash said:
    Possum said:
    Kratz said:
    Possum said:
    Kratz said:
    Kratz said:

Dwarves never forget ;)

That and his backside
    Just cos you've got a boney ass.
  • Kratz said:
    nagash said:
    Possum said:
    Kratz said:
    Possum said:
    Kratz said:
    Kratz said:

Dwarves never forget ;)

That and his backside
    well I dont talk ****  o:)
  • nagash said:
    Kratz said:
    nagash said:
    Possum said:
    Kratz said:
    Possum said:
    Kratz said:
    Kratz said:

Dwarves never forget ;)

That and his backside
    well I dont talk ****  o:)
    Well, no more than the rest of us :smiley:
  • Kratz said:

How could anyone forget cookie monsters cousin?
  • Megs said:
    nagash said:
    Kratz said:

Kratz said:
    Kratz said:

Dwarves never forget ;)
    Never leave us again.
    *sternface*
    If you do leave us we'll make sure all the cookies are hidden.