Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Newly Arrived

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited October 2017 in The Newly Arrived
   Hello everyone! Pleased to make your acquaintance. I'm Bill and have a long and extensive history with both tabletop and online RPGs (mostly Asheron's Call and Dark Age of Camelot - I returned to them repeatedly over the years), as well as dabbling over on Roll20 the last couple years. AoC looks very promising and I'm looking forward to both playing it and getting to know you here on the forums as we adventure together. Is it alright to ask what everyone is playing til the release?

Comments

• Options
    Welcome Bill! I look forward to getting to play some Ashes with you one day =D
  • Options
    Thanks, Thadgar! I appreciate the warm welcome and the sentiment is mutual :)
  • Options
    Welcome to our great community Bill!    Grab an ale or tea, pull up and seat as we get to know each other on the Ashes hype train!
  • Options
    Thank you, CylverRayne! A jack of ale sounds just right on this cold afternoon. Might I bring you anything from the bar as I find a seat?

• Options

Welcome to our community! o/
  • Options
    Welcome to the community @Bill! I agree that there's a lot of promise in Ashes and I truly hope Intrepid will be able to deliver on those promises as the finished article would be something special. Enjoy being a part of this great bunch. :)
  • Options
    @Ironhead welcome to the community, currently dabbling in some PubG and might pick up Destiny 2 to pass the time til release. Glad to have you aboard.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the community, Bill!

I am currently playing Black Desert Online until AoC Alpha 2, and I most likely play the test server until release if there is actual content to play.
  • Options
    Welcome @Ironhead! ^^
  • Options
    Welcome and enjoy the journey!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community, @Ironhead.  I've been dividing my time between a few games while waiting for Ashes of Creation.  But right now I'm mostly playing Elder Scrolls Online, with a little dabbling in Elite: Dangerous.
  • Options
    *opens a fresh pack of D20 to welcome @Ironhead / Bill to the community*

Welcome On-board! Always great too see another friendly face in the community.
    I'm faffing about with Divinity2 right now, but there's plenty of folks around looking to group up with Ashes folks, name your game and I'm sure folks will get in touch. :D
  • Options
    Welcome to the community @Ironhead!
  • Options
    Welcome to the Community! :D@Ironhead
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums, glad tonsee another friendly face @Ironhead

Enjoy your stay!
  • Options
  • Options
    Welcome, Bill! Thanks again for the Pokémon storage system <3
  • Options
    Welcome
  • Options
    @Ironhead welcome to the community glad to have someone like you here.
    What we are playing till the game comes out? nothing.
  • Options
    Thank you all for the kind welcome! It speaks volumes about a community when so many of you are so friendly and polite to a newcomer. It's a pleasure to meet you all :)