Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Alas, I have found my hearth and home

Hey, all!

I recently stumbled across Ashes on Youtube, and the more I learn about its development, the more excited I get. I wanted to finally stop lurking and join the community hype :smiley:

I was going to make a post asking about the prevalence and importance of Holiday events in AoC, but after seeing all of the new Halloween contests and events going, that has been answered for me! I could not be more excited about this, as holiday and world events are my favorite aspects in an MMO, and I cannot wait to see what these events would look like in-game. 

So hello everyone, and I look forward to meeting you all!

Comments

• Options

Welcome to our community! o/
  • Options
    welcome to ashes @Makul and happy skeleton month 

• Options
    Welcome to the community :) 
  • Options
    Welcome to the festivities and nonsense, @Makul!
  • Options
    Welcome to the festivities and nonsense, @Makul!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!

Hope you enjoy your stay.
  • Options
    Welcome welcome to the community @Makul :smiley: Hope you enjoy your time here 
  • Options
    Welcome to the community @Makul! I'm glad you got the vibe as far as Ashes is concerned. I hope you enjoy being a part of the development. :)
  • Options
    Thanks for such a warm and sp00ky welcome everyone! It is very exciting! The journey has only just begun. 
  • Options
    Welcome @Makul !!!! Join the hype train!!! *chu* *chu*
  • Options
    Big welcome @Makul, nice to meet you.
  • Options
    Makul Welcome! Great to have you part of the journey!
  • Options
    *Releases a horde of chocolate xombies to welcomeMakul to the community*

Join uzzzzzz , jooooiiiiiin uzzzz!

Yes, it's all sounding great and going well at the moment, we're stoked and ready to roll.

Just to say, I think that it had been mentioned somewhere that seasonal events (if there are any) in game, will all be relevant to the game world, not our world... so whilst there might be an event around Christmas for example, its unlikely to have anything to do with Christmas.

Though there won't be anything to stop you running your own :)

Think more 'constant content' added than big seasonal hits every now and then
  • Options
    @Megs Ahh okay, that makes sense! Verra, being the exotic and up until now untouched world it is, I can see why events should be nontraditional. And you will not find me complaining about constant content. 

I look forward to seeing what actually rolls out around the conventional seasonal holidays, and like you said, there seems to be a lot of freedom to create player-run events :D Can you say Winter Veil Choklate Zombie Party??
  • Options
    The other thing is that the player community itself is expected to drive the lore and fill in any gaps, so yes the old traditional Nikua celebration winter veil choklate zombie party it is! :smiley:
  • Options
    Welcome to the Community! :D@Makul
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Options
    Welcome <3@Makul i hope you have a wonderful time in this community.
  • Options
    Welcome to our great community!
  • Options
    Welcome, may you find it as lovely here as the rest of us! :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the community @Makul!
  • Options
    Welcome @Makul! ^^
  • Options
    Hey! Welcome Welcome!