Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[Concept Boss] Frog Halloween

(Sorry for my bad english)

This is my Fan art for the event halloween, sadly i didn't see the format needed to post for the event :P.
So i post here for the full picture and the cutten one in the event.

I like the frog monster, they jump, use long range attack with the tongue and they are current in the alchemy element as ingredient for witcher.

So i imagine a frog who's been used for experementations and become a huge monster. He succed to escape and shelter in a swamp.

Fx idea: When a raid fail to kill him (> Wipe), a part of the water where the battle took place become red X).
Something it's relaxing and funny to do is just change the color by using Color/saturation window in Adobe to have other panel color ^^.

Comments

• Looks cool af
  • I would ride that into war ^^
  • Greatly done! Amazing work! 
  • Looks pretty cool... The mouth looks more like the one of a poison spitter to me tho. Can't imagine a huge tongue coming out of that small mouth.
  • Poor frog used for experimentation QQ Fab art though! Well done!
  • Diura said:
    Poor frog used for experimentation QQ Fab art though! Well done!
    It could be corruption 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017
    nagash said:
    Diura said:
    It could be corruption 
    All the more reason for me to seek revenge on Corruption in Verra!
  • Diura said:
    nagash said:
    Diura said:
    It could be corruption 
    All the more reason for me to seek revenge on Corruption in Verra!
    one frog bard and her revenge on corruption. sounds like a great book
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017
    Pretty cool! - I want this as a mount. <3
  • Trinnox said:
    Looks pretty cool... The mouth looks more like the one of a poison spitter to me tho. Can't imagine a huge tongue coming out of that small mouth.

I did it during my break time, so i didn't pass a lot of time in everything. it's just a quick concept, not a final artwork for works (like wallpaper, artbook, turn for 3D creation). The idea is more about the informations of potential textures, colors, shape and elements.

But you can use your imagine to fuse skeleton frome different species. Like thor in vindictus: it's a crocodile with a mouth who can be open in three part and has a frog tongue.

The possibilities is infinite in fictions.

But then there is some people who don't accept this illogical who's the fiction and irreal things and gonna study all the rotation of the muscle and skeleton to proove it's wrong even if the 98% part of the players don't care :P
  • This gives me a greater understanding of the environmental effects on poor frogs!
    Nicely done.
  • After we go hunting for lunch, boss should update for next group to:
    Image result for frog in a wheelchair