Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Meanwhile at the guild summit

TENSIONS RISE AS NARUT--- wrong anime
shit

Comments

• im in the sack ^^
  • nagash said:
    im in the sack ^^
    Yah mate, i looked for you. couldn't find you.
  • Yay, my first community picture~
  • Actually from the latest update it is more like this.
    Image result for empty table gif
  • @UnknownSystemError
    Nanana, it's like dis https://i.imgur.com/9Wh1BrJ.png o:

Now calmer than an hour ago, though.
  • Glad I'm in that picture while I don't even have a guild, perfect body too for my pic :#  
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017
    Dee said:
    @UnknownSystemError
    Nanana, it's like dis https://i.imgur.com/9Wh1BrJ.png o:

Now calmer than an hour ago, though.
    Well that is upsetting. Thought it had been cancelled due to the quote below. Now it just smacks of a cover-up.
    "UPDATE: We are still working closely with the moderation team and intrepid staff to figure out the best platform for this discussion - the event will be postponed until further notice. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. We will keep you updated to the best of our ability.

For clarification, this event will not take place today"
    Image result for hive of scum and villainy gif

• @UnknownSystemError
    Well, it did get cancelled, but some people didn't know until they joined the voice channel.
    We talked about some stuff, but it wasn't much. It was more chill.

The "Summit" Fooshy is referring to is more of a meme rn, lol.
  • Can confirm, it was pretty chill. 
  • Sooooooo, after 2 days of heated anticipation over what these 'hot button' topics were, what exactly was it all about???! Does little good to try and reschedule since things like this because they tend to go cold quickly. So whatever they were we should at least discuss them here on the forum
  • I was there for 5 seconds. 
    edited October 2017
    From what i gatherd , most of those topics have already been discussed here.  Mostly spoke of other ways to approach the community and personal concerns.  And I learned alot and am thankful to those that showed me the error of this approach. And i am still hopeful that ashes can  make MMO communities great again.  
  • any time or date for the summit or is it now over ?
  • @Nagashlet's host monthly "ashes of creation fireside chats on the mountain summit with beer,  until the mods decide to host a competing event".  What do you say?
  • We could call it Aocfcotmswbutmdthace for short. 
  •  After rallying support from the discord darlings, it is clear that the name had to change!

"Ashes of Creation Fire Side Chats on the Mountain Summit with Beer,  Tea, Cider, or Hot Chocolate - until the mods decide to host a competing event - now including smores!"

Aocfscotmswbtcohcutmdthacenis! For short
  • sounds good to me just make sure to bring tea and milk
  • Fooshyy said:

TENSIONS RISE AS NARUT--- wrong anime
    shit
    thats pretty funny. :D
  • @tugowar You forget the crumpets and cookies.
  • This took place ontop of Como's mountain. The one true Summit. Also like the fact im Gaara cuz i never sleep.
  • Xombie said:
    Why am i the mustard?
    edited October 2017
    Xombie said:
    Why am i the mustard?
    I wouldn't be upset with being the condiment, though you would think Belewyn might have an issue with being the bucket. Very sexist.  ;)
    edited October 2017
    Xombie said:

@Belewyn might be upset with her position.
    (also your graphics are outdated)  :p
  • tugowar said:
    @Nagashlet's host monthly "ashes of creation fireside chats on the mountain summit with beer,  until the mods decide to host a competing event".  What do you say?
    Yes! I want to hear you getting slightly merry whilst talking random shi....stuff!
  • Xombie said:
    Are you trying to hint that I clean stuff up? That is what a bot is for so ::shrugs::
  • Belewyn said:
    Xombie said:
    Are you trying to hint that I clean stuff up? That is what a bot is for so ::shrugs::

Out of all the things in that picture I'd choose to be the bucket. Because it is the most practical and useful of the options.
  • Belewyn said:
    Xombie said:
    I think it's a reference to me saying in the chat that people treat mods like they are the cops, but in reality they go around cleaning up people's messes all the time. 
  • Ninja Shadow said:

Out of all the things in that picture I'd choose to be the bucket. Because it is the most practical and useful of the options.

Hey, slippery liquids can be useful! 
  • Gothix said:
    Ninja Shadow said:

Hey, slippery liquids can be useful! 

I didn't say that they weren't