Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Energy Bow and Triple Shot for Rangers

Submitting two images for sample. Possible Energy Bow and Triple Shot.  Energy could change colors for different shots.  Triple shot  would be a really cool ability.  Submitting photos to show how cool they could look. Please tell me what you think of it.

Comments

• Perhaps arrow style could depend on the secondary archetype. That would be kind of cool.
  • It will be really cool when you go deeper in your skills, you can choose the style of arrows :smiley:
    The last picture reminds me of Sparrow from Paragon haha :smiley:

• There will definitely be a multishot mechanic or something like that. Your volley already is in some way.

But I would love to see something with elemental arrows.
  • Fleelix said:
    There will definitely be a multishot mechanic or something like that. Your volley already is in some way.

But I would love to see something with elemental arrows.
    Elemental Arrows could be a thing with Mage as Subclass (since Mage has allready Elemental based Attacks)
  • Mhm...

Ranger + Summoner:
    - skeletal arrows that when they hit the target they transform shortly to skeletal bats that bite the victim then explode in shadowy cloud.

Ranger + Mage:
    - elemental arrows, burning or leaving frost trail behind them while they fly, or electric trail.

Ranger + Tank:
    - heavy steel arrows, looking massive and fully metalic.

Ranger + Warrior:
    - Arrows designed with combination of wood metal and blood on them, with some metal teeth insignia near the arrow head, and arrow head in shape of dagger.

Ranger + Rogue:
    - transparent stealthy arrows (ranger sees them as arrow silhouettes, no one else sees them). It is impossible to see where they are coming from, unless you see the shooter himself.

Ranger + Bard:
    - colored glass arrows, leaving a trail of half transparent musical notes behind them, while they fly they wiggle slightly like a song.

Ranger + Cleric: 
    - white arrows with a light golden shine, leave golden sparkly trail behind them, they explode with small gold dust explosion when they hit the target.

Ranger + Ranger: 
    - classic looking, but professionally made arrows, sharp extra long metal arrow cap, body of high quality wood, and tail of small bird feathers, sound of wind while they fly.

• Gothix said:
    Mhm...

Ranger + Summoner:
    - skeletal arrows that when they hit the target they transform shortly to skeletal bats that bite the victim then explode in shadowy cloud.

Ranger + Mage:
    - elemental arrows, burning or leaving frost trail behind them while they fly, or electric trail.

Ranger + Tank:
    - heavy steel arrows, looking massive and fully metalic.

Ranger + Warrior:
    - Arrows designed with combination of wood metal and blood on them, with some metal teeth insignia near the arrow head, and arrow head in shape of dagger.

Ranger + Rogue:
    - transparent stealthy arrows (ranger sees them as arrow silhouettes, no one else sees them). It is impossible to see where they are coming from, unless you see the shooter himself.

Ranger + Bard:
    - colored glass arrows, leaving a trail of half transparent musical notes behind them, while they fly they wiggle slightly like a song.

Ranger + Cleric: 
    - white arrows with a light golden shine, leave golden sparkly trail behind them, they explode with small gold dust explosion when they hit the target.

Ranger + Ranger: 
    - classic looking, but professionally made arrows, sharp extra long metal arrow cap, body of high quality wood, and tail of small bird feathers, sound of wind while they fly.

Perhaps weapon or arrow smith would have a specialty for designing new weapons.
       You'd be first class!
  • Gothix said:
    Ranger + Mage:

One of the abilities for the Ranger that they mentioned will be in alpha zero was an arrow shot that left behind a trail of flames, so it seems plausible that they might add even more effects like that.
  • Sorry I couldn't quite respond to the topic since I was taken by the awesome beauty of that elven archer, damn she's ---!