Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

LOST KEY ! Email on kickstarter was changed! Need new email!

Hey, I own the kickstarter account "Mingthe Brainless" and I changed my email on it, because I was getting rid of the old one. To my surprise I found that I didn't get a key sent to my new email, and since I lost access to my old one, I requested on multiple places (Support+Kickstarter Message+Forum+Website+Twitter) to get my email sent to my official new email, but I have been nothing but ignored.
Can you PLEASE get someone who is responsible to look into this? My account is "Mingthe Brainless", and it was attached to my old facebook account that I dont use anymore. 
If you read my  kickstarter messages or  the ones I wrote the support, you will see my current emails that I use (including the one CURRENTLY attached to my kickstarter).
Thanks!

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017
    Hi there SoulRemix, please contact customer support via the www.ashesofcreation.com website and in the lower right corner you will see a support button, fill in the form and support will get back to asap, this is the button your looking for :)

• I already  wrote 3 times to that "button" and also sent an email seperately as well. It didnt help. I joined discord, and they told me that's not a surprise, because only 1 guy works on 1000requests/tickets at a time, so it takes a really long time, or he might have just skipped it. 
  • SoulRemix said:
    I already  wrote 3 times to that "button" and also sent an email seperately as well. It didnt help. I joined discord, and they told me that's not a surprise, because only 1 guy works on 1000requests/tickets at a time, so it takes a really long time, or he might have just skipped it. 
    They wouldn't of skipped it, however there is alot of tickets to handle :smile:
    don't worry they will be able to sort it out :smile:

• Confirmed resolved 11/16
This discussion has been closed.