Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

All backer rewards

So i was wondering i kickstarted with $10 not knowing if the All backer rewards would apply to me does it or will i get nothing for backing the game with $10 the Kickstarter never specified any of this and i kept asking and no one has told me anything.

Comments

• Options

The lowest priced backer pledge which unlocks rewards was the Explorer packages for 25$. A 10$ donation does not unlock rewards. You can however still upgrade that pledge to any backer tier via this link https://www.ashesofcreation.com/projects/kickstarter-summer-upgrade-campaign/ .

• Options
    I was asking about the "All Backer Rewards" not the rewards given from $25 the kickstarter never specified anything and when i asked i never got a straight answer i guess a $10 pledge doesn't count for the rewards all backers get wich is kinda missleading since it is called "All Backers" and never specified anything.
  • Options
    The backer only stretch goals, are available for anyone who purchased a backer package, i.e. $25 and above, if you donated below the $25 backer package, sadly you won't be able to get the backer-only stretch goals such as the kittens/puppies and weapon skins etc. This was explained to us during the Kickstarter,  but like belewyn said, you can still upgrade to the required minimum package $25 so that you can get these items :smile:

This discussion has been closed.