Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[EU][PvP] Reborn

Comments

• hey
    met you around archeage on shatigon a while ago my name was MrYamaha before we moved to leviathan for a change of scenery after 2 years of archaids
    i ran the guild Field's of Elysium (moderate Guild) with HarpieLady (my other half)
    this game seems to be offering everything and more that was good in archeage (besides the aids so far)
    would be nice to start this game when the time comes with familiar people :)
  • Hayya :)
    Im also from AA as well, iam from (Shatigon)
    I used to be in reborn for a time also minus dkp, honour among thieves ect..
    I would love to be apart of Reborn in this game when it drops :)
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    hey
    met you around archeage on shatigon a while ago my name was MrYamaha before we moved to leviathan for a change of scenery after 2 years of archaids
    i ran the guild Field's of Elysium (moderate Guild) with HarpieLady (my other half)
    this game seems to be offering everything and more that was good in archeage (besides the aids so far)
    would be nice to start this game when the time comes with familiar people :)

Hayya :)
    Im also from AA as well, iam from (Shatigon)
    I used to be in reborn for a time also minus dkp, honour among thieves ect..
    I would love to be apart of Reborn in this game when it drops :)

Hey there guys! As I say to everyone, feel free to join our Discord for a chat and when the game is close we can talk about recruitment more in detail :D
  • Hi i'm interested in joining your guild ^-^ I have years of experience in MMORPGs and PVP in general with a few "achievements"

Master in League of Legends
    Diamond in Starcraft 2
    Master in Heroes of the storm
    top 150 in world Paragon
    2200 rating WoW
    Diamond in Blade and Soul
    top 5 1st max levels in ArchAge on the server

Name: Emily
    IGN: Satori (in most games)
    Discord 弓月七口尺工#1910

hope to hear back from you on preferably discord ^-^
    edited July 2017
    Satoreh said:
    Hi i'm interested in joining your guild ^-^ I have years of experience in MMORPGs and PVP in general with a few "achievements"

Master in League of Legends
    Diamond in Starcraft 2
    Master in Heroes of the storm
    top 150 in world Paragon
    2200 rating WoW
    Diamond in Blade and Soul
    top 5 1st max levels in ArchAge on the server

Name: Emily
    IGN: Satori (in most games)
    Discord 弓月七口尺工#1910

hope to hear back from you on preferably discord ^-^

Hey! Feel free to join our Discord for a chat ;)
  • Hi guys.

I decided to not invite anyone even to our Discord until we start the game and establish Reborn with our old and current members and their friends. So, public recruitment is closed as of now. The reason to do this is to not become a zerg without even ralising that :P Thanks for your interest in our guild, it's truly appreciated!
  • Now that Cloudkicker made it official, I would like to announce that we are going to be in war with every single guild on our server. This statement will be included on our guild introduction in future when i update this topic. 

Bring it  B)
  • AeonAuron said:
    Now that Cloudkicker made it official, I would like to announce that we are going to be in war with every single guild on our server. This statement will be included on our guild introduction in future when i update this topic. 

Bring it  B)
    @AeonAuron Wait - what? What did I miss? ^^
  • Herdo said:
    AeonAuron said:
    Now that Cloudkicker made it official, I would like to announce that we are going to be in war with every single guild on our server. This statement will be included on our guild introduction in future when i update this topic. 

Bring it  B)
    @AeonAuron Wait - what? What did I miss? ^^
    Hmm the EU Guild Fair? :D
  • Well I will be glad to join you guys, however I must state that PvP is not exactly my favorite part of any game, but I am willing to try it with good team and be taught :P If you don't mind accepting new players to PvP!
  • Well I will be glad to join you guys, however I must state that PvP is not exactly my favorite part of any game, but I am willing to try it with good team and be taught :P If you don't mind accepting new players to PvP!
    Hi Ghost! We are not recruiting until the game launches and we see the need for more numbers. Sorry! But don't forget to check again next year ;) 
  • Hi guys.

I've just updated the first post to introduce our guild to the Ashes world. Take a look!
  • Blob
  • hello.
    I'm french and 24 year Old.
    i'm really interrested by this game and i would like to join your guilde.

I'm basically an hardcore pvp player  who look for the top in every game. I started with Wow and guild wars in my early years and i perfer to play magus or healer classes. i played tons of others mmo and have a strong guild experience but i have don't like to lead much so count me as small soldier:)

I am actually really bored about moba fps ect and i want to  return to the way of mmorpg with a small numbers of players like you :) Let's player together at the top of the leaderboard.
    edited July 2017
    Guru said:
    hello.
    I'm french and 24 year Old.
    i'm really interrested by this game and i would like to join your guilde.

I'm basically an hardcore pvp player  who look for the top in every game. I started with Wow and guild wars in my early years and i perfer to play magus or healer classes. i played tons of others mmo and have a strong guild experience but i have don't like to lead much so count me as small soldier:)

I am actually really bored about moba fps ect and i want to  return to the way of mmorpg with a small numbers of players like you :) Let's player together at the top of the leaderboard.
    Hi Guru! You sound like a decent PvPer and I wish we could play together asap! But as I mentioned on the first post, we are not recruiting... We want to start the game with our core first and see if we really need to recruit.
  • Hey there is Reborn From Archeage Kyprosa ? :D
  • Amylyn said:
    Hey there is Reborn From Archeage Kyprosa ? :D
    Yes! Hello :)
  • Send the lads my regards
  • ult said:
    Send the lads my regards
    Big regards to you as well, old friend.
  • Bring it!
    edited March 2018
    Hey there!

I just want to compliment on your guild goals and aspirations, and to say that I hope there will be more of such guilds out there when Ashes releases.

• Hey @Gothix thank you, we feel the same! 
    edited September 2017
    I'd like to invite at least 5 PvPers with Alpha 0/1/2 Access to the guild so that we don't suffer from lack of numbers to try out content in the test phases. Feel free to reply here or contact me on Discord @Auron#8536
    edited September 2017
    omg Archage that was some time ago but hey the PvP vs reborn was fun will sort out Disc and jump on to hawe a chatt or you can just pick me upp right nowe ;)

Greatings from Paddok (Boot Camp) Shatigon
    got the Pax exclusive Beta Pack Access to Beta 2

• Paddok said:
    omg Archage that was some time ago but hey the PvP vs reborn was fun will sort out Disc and jump on to hawe a chatt or you can just pick me upp right nowe ;)

Greatings from Paddok (Boot Camp) Shatigon
    got the Pax exclusive Beta Pack Access to Beta 2

Hello hello :smile:
  • Ege said:
    Blob
    p2w :wink:
  • Hi Auron ;) happy to see you and the guys playing in this game aswell! Looking forward to the game just as much as you are!!
    //Elanora from AA ;)
  • Elanora said:
    Hi Auron ;) happy to see you and the guys playing in this game aswell! Looking forward to the game just as much as you are!!
    //Elanora from AA ;)
    Oh hi Elanora it's nice to see you! :D Hope we will meet in game again, soon!
  • Auron? As in Aurorian Empire from AA Alpha?
  • @Wrench yes, hello.