Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Website design and features [Suggestions]

Hello everyone, this post is mainly aimed at the web development team, but I hope that the community's input and feedback on these ideas will lead to a better web experience for us all.

Undoubtedly there must be plans to improve and develop more features into the website, but I'm hoping that the community could gather and make a few suggestions, even if evident, to help out the web development team sort out what could be prioritized in the future. I expect that there will be a huge influx of people when the KS campaign starts, as the game will surely get more notoriety and public interest, so receiving the newcomers with the best website possible can only be considered a good move by Intrepid.

1. Please allow us to privately message users on the website, it's a basic feature that can come in handy.
2. Build some interface to support guild pages, allowing people to build a page specifically for their guild complete with various informative sections, roster and maybe even a customization feature would surely please almost everyone. (small private forums for members of that guild?)
3. Open up a suggestion box, that way it will be much easier for you to gather data on what the community might think is missing from the website.
4. Better mobile support.
5. User tagging.

I ask the community to express themselves on this matter, I will edit this post as necessary whenever I notice a suggestion that seems to have a general consensus to be good.
Thanks for reading.

Comments

• PM can be covered by using discord. I agree strongly with the other to features, though.
    I'd like to add one to. allow tagging of people to ensure they see certain posts.
  • [Forums deleted OP when I edited the post.]

Hello everyone, this post is mainly aimed at the web development team, but I hope that the community's input and feedback on these ideas will lead to a better web experience for us all.

Undoubtedly there must be plans to improve and develop more features into the website, but I'm hoping that the community could gather and make a few suggestions, even if evident, to help out the web development team sort out what could be prioritized in the future. I expect that there will be a huge influx of people when the KS campaign starts, as the game will surely get more notoriety and public interest, so receiving the newcomers with the best website possible can only be considered a good move by Intrepid.

1. Please allow us to privately message users on the website, it's a basic feature that can come in handy.
    2. Build some interface to support guild pages, allowing people to build a page specifically for their guild complete with various informative sections, roster and maybe even a customization feature would surely please almost everyone. (small private forums for members of that guild?)
    3. Open up a suggestion box, that way it will be much easier for you to gather data on what the community might think is missing from the website.
    4. Better mobile support.

I ask the community to express themselves on this matter, I will edit this post as necessary whenever I notice a suggestion that seems to have a general consensus to be good.
    Thanks for reading.