Hello from Earth :)

Hi all mates, i hope you are all having a nice time, i hope we will soon meet ingame  :)

Comments

• UnknownSystemErrorUnknownSystemError Member alpha-stress-tester
    Image result for welcome to the party pal gif
  • Hello and a warm welcome to the Community =)

Greetings and a warm welcome to the Ashes of Creation Community!

Should you need assistance, please do not hesitate to message me here or in the Discord at Belle-bot.exe ♡#1421

Make sure to take a glance at our Code of Conduct and FAQs:

Community Guidelines & Code of Conduct

Discord and Forum Help

Contacting Intrepid for Support

Ashes of Creation Release Information

• ElderElder Member alpha-stress-tester
    G'Day Mate. Welcome to the forums. 

"Which is the greater folly, summoning the Demon or expecting gratitude from it?"

• CambiguousCambiguous Member alpha-stress-tester
    Greetings @SuperLurker, welcome to the community!
  • MrgoldeMrgolde Member, Alpha 0 Participant, Alpha 1 Stress Test alpha-stress-tester
    Welcome to the fun!
  • JorachJorach Member, Alpha 0 Participant, Alpha 1 Stress Test alpha-stress-tester
    Hello @Superlurker o/ and welcome to the community 
  • FleelixFleelix Member alpha-stress-tester
    Welcome :)

Styx 

[Sieges] [Arenas] [Battlegrounds]

EU - PVP

• HeckinBamboozledHeckinBamboozled Member alpha-0-rank
    Welcome @Superlurker! ^^
    “I'm a five star man!”
  • Volga Queen DwarfVolga Queen Dwarf Member, Alpha 0 Participant, Alpha 1 Stress Test alpha-stress-tester
    Great to have you here Super Lurker! ^_^
  • KratzKratz Member alpha-stress-tester
    Hello from Earth! Welcome to the community @Superlurker!

• GOATGOAT Member alpha-stress-tester
    Welcome @Superlurker :).
  • WhyMe2000fWhyMe2000f Member ✭✭✭
    Welcome welcome to the community @Superlurker hope you enjoy your time here :smiley:

Join the guild Burning Light and light up the AoC world with us!
    https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/33359/eu-pvx-burning-light-guild-new#latest