Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Kickstarter and Crowdfunding page is confusing some people.

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited November 2017 in Forum and Discord Help
So I ran into this issue as well but didn't say anything but someone just posted this at AOC Reddit: Neither crowdfunding page is working for me.

I remember when I found out about this game I went to the Kickstarter Page and wanted to pledge and spent like 30 min or more trying to figure out how to make a pledge cause there were some listed as still being available. However there were no way I could find to make a pledge until I finally realized the Pledge Button was missing and probably due to the fact that the goal was reached. The way I figured this out was by going to a few other Kick Starters and noticed some had buttons and some didn't. 

The Crowdfunding page altho there is no direct link ofr it at the website you can still access the page via Google search. On this page it has purchase buttons but the buttons do not work.

Could you folks put some sort of notice on both pages say that the pledges are currently closed.

If there are intentions of bringing them  back, maybe also mention that pledges may be available again in the future.

This would save people a lot of frustration on trying to figure out how to make a pledge when they are in fact closed and they don't realize it.

The word about the game is going out and more and more people are becoming interested. We do not wan't their first experience after being so excited, going to pledge pages that do not work and that do not notify them that the pledges at both location are closed.

I hope you folks do not take this the wrong way, this is not me complaining, instead trying to be helpful by stating issues that I and people have run into so they can be corrected. We do not want to frustrate new people that are excited about the game and want to pledge :)

Putting a notice on both location stating that pledges are currently closed shouldn't be too hard to do.

TY

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017
    Hi @Dorje
    i will pass this onto intrepid, thanks for the help

and just a head's up on the website store they do offer access packs/ merch etc on the website periodically hence why you can still find it, we should have merchandise going up in the next few days :smile:

• Options
    Shunex said:
    Hi @Dorje

and just a head's up on the website store they do offer access packs/ merch etc on the website periodically hence why you can still find it, we should have merchandise going up in the next few days :smile:

Shunex said:
    Hi @Dorje

Awesome good to know about the website store can't wait till it is up again. 

I think the Crowdfund page I linked is a old dead page unless when pledge gets available again in the store the Crowdfund link is posted on the store page. IF you look at the Crowdfund link I posted it is on a different page not the store one. But yeah maybe just pass it up the chain and they can sort it out.

• Options
    np will do, thanks for the head's up if you have any other questions/comment's feel free to open a thread or contact a mod :smile:

• Options
    TY :)
This discussion has been closed.