Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Week 38 Key Drawing Winners!

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited November 2017 in Key Drawings and Giveaways

Announcing The Winners of our key drawings for week 38!!

@cyn

@Oxillion

@HeckinBamboozled

Jennoula

@Earthern

These awesome people all won access to the Alpha 0 commencing on December 15th, 2017.

Congratulations on the keys and thank you for registering to be a part of the Ashes of Creation community. The winners were randomly selected from the Community for this drawing.

Want to win some keys for yourself? Don’t forget to sign up on the website so that you can be entered for the chance of a key next week!

Curious how the weekly drawings work? Check out this thread.

Alpha-Keypng

Comments

• Super grats! Bet you're all super chuffed!

• Congrats winners!
  • Congratulations!
  • Grats on winning the RNG jackpot :^)
  • Congratulations everyone :smiley:
  • Congratulations! :D
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017
    Congratulations to everyone! Do your worst  @Cyn@Oxillion@HeckinBamboozled@Jennoula@Earthern !! (gotta get all the bugs tested so they can fix them, Gotta Catch them all :D)
  • grats to everyone
  • Congrats :)
  • Akamayu said:
    Congratulations to everyone! Do your worst  @Cyn@Oxillion@HeckinBamboozled@Jennoula@Earthern !! (gotta get all the bugs tested so they can fix them, Gotta Catch them all :D)
    How dare you compare us to Pokemon!!
    lol
  • Congratulations to everyone! Do your best to help the developer and enjoy alpha0.
  • Super gratz to everyone!
  • Congratz to you all!
  • Congratulations all! Seattle will rejoice! ^^ ;)
  • Congratulation!!!
    Well done!!! :);)
  • Grats :3. 2 people of guild in alpha yay.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017
    Grats to the winners, now it's time to get to work try to have some fun while you're at  it. :)

• Congrats
  • Congrats to winners!!!!! 
  • congrats to all the winners.... every week it seems like my chances get slimmer and slimmer :( (because they do haha) good luck to all, and I hope that Intrepid puts out lots of videos from alpha 0 for everyone who can be there with them.
  • Gratz
  • Sup... Congrats!!!
  • Rayteku said:
    congrats to all the winners.... every week it seems like my chances get slimmer and slimmer :( (because they do haha) good luck to all, and I hope that Intrepid puts out lots of videos from alpha 0 for everyone who can be there with them.
    Just to cheer you up further I thought I'd chime in and tell you that Alpha 0 will be under NDA. It's also scheduled to rain everywhere in the world on December 15th with slight flooding in places and gusty winds for wingless ducks.
  • Kratz said:
    Rayteku said:
    congrats to all the winners.... every week it seems like my chances get slimmer and slimmer :( (because they do haha) good luck to all, and I hope that Intrepid puts out lots of videos from alpha 0 for everyone who can be there with them.
    Just to cheer you up further I thought I'd chime in and tell you that Alpha 0 will be under NDA. It's also scheduled to rain everywhere in the world on December 15th with slight flooding in places and gusty winds for wingless ducks.
    You forgot to point out for those of us that are not in the US that will actually start on our 16th, so instead of a weekend of late Friday, Sat, and Sun. It will most likely be ungodly hour Sat morning, Sun, running into work on Mon. They have their plan to stagger logins also, so will be really grinchy if you're one of the lucky ones that doesn't get a login till Mon when you have to be at work.
  • Kratz said:
    Rayteku said:
    You forgot to point out for those of us that are not in the US that will actually start on our 16th, so instead of a weekend of late Friday, Sat, and Sun. It will most likely be ungodly hour Sat morning, Sun, running into work on Mon. They have their plan to stagger logins also, so will be really grinchy if you're one of the lucky ones that doesn't get a login till Mon when you have to be at work.
    You've become a right old grouch recently...go get your bloody sofa back! :p
  • Grats enjoy!
  • Congrats

• To all congratulations.
  • Congrats winners
This discussion has been closed.