Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Merchandise Shop: Down Temporarily, Back Up Soon

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited December 2017 in Announcements & Headlines
Hey folks,

Due to an issue with the UPS shipping calculator, the Ashes of Creation Merch Shop has been taken down temporarily (Nov 17).

If you've already placed an order, Intrepid Studios will make sure it is fixed on this end. Please standby as a solution is put into place.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience!

Comments

• Looking forward to see what's on the menu! :)
  • Going to be great :smiley:

• On behalf of the entire community please include in-game items!!! thanks in advance [LOVE THE ASHES COMMUNITY!!]

P.S. MR.Steven, please approve this request.
  • There will be in game cosmetic items, pet, and mount skins available in the store down the line. If you are talking about items that were exclusive to the KS/Summer backing, those will not appear again. Those that currently have the option to upgrade or purchase ala carte items due to their KS status will see that option disappear shortly after they release the model artwork for those items.
  • There will be in game cosmetic items, pet, and mount skins available in the store down the line. If you are talking about items that were exclusive to the KS/Summer backing, those will not appear again. Those that currently have the option to upgrade or purchase ala carte items due to their KS status will see that option disappear shortly after they release the model artwork for those items.

I was looking forward to [any] in-game items not just KS items... but since you mentioned it, it saddens me that summer backers are not allowed to upgrade packages but KS can. whats up with that?! [sad face]
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017
    Dumb phone double posted.  :(
    edited November 2017
    @Robert Matthews The summer backer packages aren't in the store, they're in the add-ons section. I'm not sure but I don't see why summer backers shouldn't be able to view them. That being said, you wont get any bonuses other than cosmetics. 
  • Ha Haw~
  • i want a livetime abo *hust*.... T_T
  • I'm looking forward to see what my wife can get me for Christmas :)
  • Kratz said:
    I'm looking forward to see what my wife can get me for Christmas :)
    That's actually not a bad idea, I might slip some hints to my girlfriend ;)
  • cant wait to see the shop. :) im looking forward to it too
  • It's back up!  :D I always get happy when I say that.
    edited November 2017
    sunfrog said:
    It's back up!  :D I always get happy when I say that.
    Awesome. Checked yesterday and it was still down.

So far the most appealing are the lanyard and mousepad.

Was hoping they had mugs or other stuff other than clothes.

EDIT: They only ship to US. RIP
  • FliP said:
    sunfrog said:
    It's back up!  :D I always get happy when I say that.
    Awesome. Checked yesterday and it was still down.

So far the most appealing are the lanyard and mousepad.

Was hoping they had mugs or other stuff other than clothes.

EDIT: They only ship to US. RIP
    international shipping should be available soon, once i get more information i will let you know.
  • will it be around 150$ for shipping to europe again or was that the issue to be solved?
  • Uao said:
    will it be around 150$ for shipping to europe again or was that the issue to be solved?
    That was the issue. So wait for them to fix the international shipping rates, and then still pay what you always do when you order stuff from California.
  • The shipping fee was the reason why it was taken down, imo i think they still might be waiting for the international fee issue to be fixed up before they reopen it to us non-us peoples, but im getting clarification on that. :smile:

• I was looking forward to the racial pins and mugs, things of that ilk. 
  • I was hoping they'd put the orange Phoenix on those hats. Pfft!
  • Can't wait!!..great hoodie with the Phoenix on the back
  • Shop looks is up and running. Awesome!
  • Update for international community members.

• Could I suggest the shop could be improved by not having black items on a black background?
  • $13.50 seems like a lot for shipping a sweater and mousepad 2 hours away.
  • Is it cheaper than driving there yourself? Great thing about value, it is all relative to the effort involved. UPS guy has to make his scratch for cheeseburgers just like everyone else.
  • hmm maybe you guys should sell stuffed animals.. like the Monsters In-Game.. some of them are really sweet 
    (and I would rather buy one of this stuffed monsters than a shirt :) )
  • Does anyone know how long the Kickstarter upgrades in the shop will be avalible for ? 

• Does anyone know how long the Kickstarter upgrades in the shop will be avalible for ? 

No set date. They stated long ago that they would be available until the artwork for the addons was released so people could preview what they were actually spending money on.
  • They need a limited edition item in the store that people can only get right now, like a t-shirt that says, "Portal Tester," or something. 
This discussion has been closed.