Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Unable to reach customer support for a refund.

Hello there. I e-mail your company at "cs@intrepidstudios.com" and received a reply stating that the email was no longer in use and I must use the forums for any support. I'd like to refund my purchase of the settler's package. I've just come out of the hospital with major changes to my life and I won't have any time to use the package or play the game in the foreseeable future. I'm wondering if it's possible to get a refund for my purchase.

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017
    Hi there, if head over to the ashes of creation main page www.ashesofcreation.com and look in the bottom right corner you will see a support button, click on that, fill it in and they will respond back to you as soon as they are able to :smile: this is what your looking for

• Hi there @Markeez just checking in before i close up this thread, were you able to reach customer service?
This discussion has been closed.