Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Forum Improvements

I love the forums but I feel like I miss some things, things like if I find a user who posts good things it would be nice to have a button to follow (stalke) him ;) and maybe to be able to see how many posts a person have done. And just a notification tab so see if someone responded to a previous post. Just things that many other forums have. what do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    Interpid Studio, please get rid off this crappy WordPress forum. I know it is free and you probably created it for a few hours and have in mind something better for the future, but you must change it now. It is really slow and not user-friendly. You can simply purchase 100 times better templates for cheap and pay for medium priced hosting to keep the forums super fast even with high traffic.
  • Options
    They already have plans to change the forums after the Kickstarter starts.
  • Options
    Would be nice to not use our usernames as forum nicknames as well. TY ♥
  • Options
    [quote quote=10998]Would be nice to not use our usernames as forum nicknames as well. TY ♥

[/quote]

It is just a shitty almost free WordPress platform. I made the same kind of forum back in school for a few hours. They have professionals there so it took them no more than 2 hours to create it..
  • Options
    Its a bit silly on a smartphone in mobile mode. Ends up with one letter per line for nested quotes. Takes a long time tobacroll to the bottom.
  • Options
    I actually started a <a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/website-design-and-features-suggestions/">thread</a> on the subject recently. I very much agree that the website needs improvement.