Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Tell us your type of Player

What type of Player you are?

Comments

• ADD A TROLL OPTION PLEASE! yes :smiley:

• PVE/PVP for me. I like to enjoy a little bit of everything. At times, I want to take in the lore and story of the game, while at other times I want to feel the adrenaline rush of going against another human player over the mechanics of a programmed AI.
  • ADD A TROLL OPTION PLEASE! yes :smiley:

No trolls allowed in AoC 😂😂
  • My PVP experience will probably be limited to defending myself against people that attack me first, which I'm not against.  But my focus will definitely be PVE.
  • Naxep67 said:
    ADD A TROLL OPTION PLEASE! yes :smiley:

No trolls allowed in AoC 😂😂

I am a good troll come on now . . . I will only shove you off the cliff, collect your loot, then mail it back to you with a :smile:

That's why my friends only trust me 10% of the time because I joke around almost ALL the time.

Now on the other hand if someone ruined a 3 hour raid I would go from being a troll to being a nightmare. AoC will allow me to be the best kind of me I can be
  • definitely pvp/pve, whitedude31 said it all, ruin a 3 hour raid and im likely to hunt you for a while :D
  • Does anybody know how long a raid will take here?
  • Naxep67 said:
    Does anybody know how long a raid will take here?
    No, unfortunately no info that I have seen has come out about possible raids. I just took a random guess since 3 hours is a relatively short amount of time to spend on a raid with a PUG. 
  • PvX + RP
  • I like a good balance of both.
  • I'm all in for what the game has to offer.

Out of all activities, I am mostly leaning towards PvP.
  • Add a option for PVE/PVP/RP too ?  :p
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017
    ... maybe all-in-one too ( : | )
    ( :p )
  • I would go PVE all the way. as I really love Gathering and crafting. I would go PVP if my stash for crafting and gathering would be in danger.
  • I mostly play PVP but I try to clear as much PVE content as possible. The reason being that I like to enjoy all aspects of a game and try to master as many sides as possible. I also like RPPVP/PVPE, but I actually don't roleplay myself. Just being in the world while people around me have more legit names and more serious attitudes feels more immersive for me.
  • I usually do top End raid progression, I have always been in a top 10 guild for the game, or a Server/World first.  I PVP to fill the down time, when not raiding or during lockouts of dungeons/raid zones. 
  • I'm in it for the PvP. Will most likely have a PK and a PK hunter.

When I want to relax I'll craft some housing stuff. 
  • My PVP experience will probably be limited to defending myself against people that attack me first, which I'm not against.  But my focus will definitely be PVE.
    I always feel bad attacking people first. When I used to play WoW, it would be a total buzzkill to be leveling and get on shot buy some random maxed out enemy that swooped in from nowhere.
  • For this game I just want to be an active participant in the world. If that is pve against a monster attacking my node or a group of bandits attacking a friends caravan I'm down for the fight. 
  • I like to have many options available so I tend to like both PVP and PvE content. I would love RP as well but that usually never gets taken very serious :(
  • Ambushing players and going dungeoning with friends, do you need anything else in life ? :blush:

• I leave the PvP to my sons, I suck at it lol. PvE all the way.
  • I like a compelling and engaging story, but I also like to participate in destroying the aspirations of players from time to time.
  • Want to enjoy every corner in the game like the many other games I have been playing XD
  • I preffer RP. But I like exploring, PvE and PvP aswell
    Need moar options!!
  • This poll was designed to skew to PvP : PvE player ratio appearance.

It is due to the fact that PvE focused players are always solely PvE, and PvP focused players are mostly always PvX, due to the fact that they "need" to PvE to get gear for PvP.

So basically your poll should just count PvP players and PvX players under same cathegory, PvX.