Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

From The Ashes | Episode 28: The Mighty Beard

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited November 2017 in Fan Media

From The Ashes | 28: The Mighty Beard  - The Ashes of Creation podcast produced by The Dungeon Crawler Network! Join Aggelos and Thais, the Founders of The Dungeon Crawler Network, as they bear witness the rebirth of the MMORPG genre from the ashes of an industry that has left gamers behind!

This week, Aggelos hosts another Phoenix Roundtable discussion to go over The Mighty Beard blog post and what bringing the social aspect of taverns back to MMORPGs might mean for the genre! This episode's rountable guests are Atropos - Founder of AshenFoundry.com, Sindbad - One of the Guild Leaders of Vengeance, & Telchar - Guild Leader of Sons of the Seven! Be sure to follow our guest hosts by looking in the Podcast Information section below!

If you would like to join The Dungeon Crawler Network Guild in Ashes of Creation, follow the link below:

The Dungeon Crawler Network Guild - Application - Discord

Show Notes:

Podcast Information:

If you wish to support From The Ashes and The Dungeon Crawler Network, consider clicking the donate link on the bottom of our website or by supporting us over at our Patreon Page, Patreon.com/DungeonCrawlerNetwork or by using our Ashes of Creation Referral Link below! You can also support us by subscribing to our YouTube channel, leaving us a review on iTunes and Google Play, or by telling a friend about us!

Comments

• Awesome, looking forward to checking it out :)
  • Ariatras said:
    Awesome, looking forward to checking it out :)
    Hope that you enjoy it! Its a double length episode to make up for our missed week last week.
  • great way to spend my birhday morning listening to some theory crafting. Great job as always Aggelos
  • gundel said:
    great way to spend my birhday morning listening to some theory crafting. Great job as always Aggelos
    Thank you so much my friend and Happy Level up Day!
  • Interesting thoughts again guys, will be interesting to see how in depth the systems will be surrounding taverns, I have no doubt IS will spring some interesting surprises on us in the long run. 
  • Varkun said:
    Interesting thoughts again guys, will be interesting to see how in depth the systems will be surrounding taverns, I have no doubt IS will spring some interesting surprises on us in the long run. 
    If you enjoyed this, just wait for next week with our discussion of City Halls <3
  • Yes the conversation in this weeks cast kept being drawn towards the possibilities that city halls may unlock, the potential could be enormous if the levers are there to truly control how a node evolves, wow just wow.

Great work looking forward to next week. 
  • Varkun said:
    Yes the conversation in this weeks cast kept being drawn towards the possibilities that city halls may unlock, the potential could be enormous if the levers are there to truly control how a node evolves, wow just wow.

Great work looking forward to next week. 
    Yeah! I had to reel the conversation back a few times because I knew we were going to talk about the City Hall part :D It was tough for sure!