Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone! 

I'm super excited for Ashes of Creation and for the opportunity to chat with fellow gamers who feel the same way. I started playing MMOs in 2004, moving from one to another over several years. City of Heroes, Everquest 2, Guild Wars, Star Wars Galaxies, Star Wars the old republic, Elder Scrolls, Tera, Final Fantasy, Lord of the Rings, Aion, Warhammer, Conan, D&D, WOW and many more that I can't recall.

The last MMO I played was WOW, and I dedicated many years to that game. I started losing my interest in the game due to all of the changes Blizzard was making. For the last few years, I've searched for games that may bring me back to the Online world of MMOS. Nothing has sparked my interest, until now...

Ashes of Creation sounds and looks amazing! I've finally got an MMO to look forward to, and I want to thank Intrepid for designing a game "For Gamers, By Gamers". Keep up the good work guys! I look forward to hearing more about the game, and I look forward to communicating with all of my fellow gamers here on the forums.

-Zand

Comments