Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

New to the forum, but not new to AoC!

Hey guys,

My name is Ricardo, 24 years old and living in the Netherlands.
I am a system administrator (IT) by day and a gaming geek by night.  o:)

I started playing games when I could say "mom" or "dad" or whichever word I spoke first.
I have played Runescape for about 12-13 years and also played WoW for a couple of months.

Besides playing MMO's I love playing shooters (competitive CoD back in the days) and games such as Horizon: Zero Dawn or Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor.

Currently I am playing Destiny 2 and am patiently waiting for Alpha 1 to start playing AoC.
I am a $150 backer (KickStarter) and can't wait to play this game.

Besides this forum, I can also be found on another gaming forum. (I am a trusted/mediator there)

If you would like to know more, please ask.

I am looking forward to be meeting all of you in game! :)

Comments

• Welcome, welcome. I played Runescape for ages as well, I quit early this year. 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017
    Welcome (testing gif)
    Well that didnt go as well as I had planned
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017
    Elder said:
    Welcome, welcome. I played Runescape for ages as well, I quit early this year. 
    Thanks a lot! Good to see a fellow Runescaper jump on the AoC bus as well!

I actually did quit earlier this year as well..possibly on my birthday, since I didn't receive new membership from my mates.  :D

Bendy said:
    Welcome (testing gif)
    Well that didnt go as well as I had planned
    Thanks buddy! You've got a LOL  :D:D
  • Welcome welcome to the community :smiley: Old Runescape bring back memories haha  

• Hello @Guidance o/ and welcome to the community  
  • Welcome to ashes!
  • Welcome @Guidance grats on the pledge hope you have fun during the Alpha stage. 
    You might find this useful Alpha Test Guide. Got other great links in my signature.

• @Guidance Nice to meet you and welcome to the community!
  • Welkom bij de community :) broeder xD @Guidance

• Welcome welcome to the community :smiley: Old Runescape bring back memories haha  

Runescape was sweet at the time, I can't really find the joy in that game anymore. 

Jorach said:
    Hello @Guidance o/ and welcome to the community  
    Thank you @Jorach

Welcome to ashes!
    Thank you my friend! ^_^

Dorje said:
    Welcome @Guidance grats on the pledge hope you have fun during the Alpha stage. 
    You might find this useful Alpha Test Guide. Got other great links in my signature.

Thanks a whole lot for the links and the warm welcome! :smiley:

@Guidance Nice to meet you and welcome to the community!
    Thanks a lot, mate! Nice to meet you as well!

Fleelix said:
    Welkom bij de community :) broeder xD @Guidance

Thanks broseph! Eindelijk een andere Dutchy gevonden! :smiley:
  • Welcome @Guidance! ^^
  • I used to play Runescape back when it was a top down mmo and you could buy Kebabs and you might get a dodgy one. More recently I have not been that interested in it though. Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Welcome