Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Greetings from Ireland

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi.

Just finished up some reading on the game and all I can say is holy crap... This is looking epic.
Talk about ticking all the boxes I've wanted in an MMO for who knows how long.
I'm an old mmo player and I've tried pretty much them all at some point or other.
As with a large number of people, my longest sticking was wow since vanilla until I dropped off about a month ago (with plenty of breaks in between). Nothing wrong with wow, just not doing it for me anymore.
Still, from there I pretty much bought or tried out any mmo that came out. Was burned by plenty and some I stuck around with for a while.
This looks amazing if delivered as intended. Now I'm off to gather some more info and will more than likely do some backing on the kickstarter if I keep liking what I read (which so far is awesome).

Peace.

Nox

Comments

• Welcome to the community.
  • Hello and Welcome NoxTheNib. If you’d like to learn more about the game we have an information sheet with all the confirmed available information on it here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14luppZ3Ub8jmcw_aK65QWxYY4xa8qAo9zRfpYWBxOXE

Also feel free to join us on the community discord to discuss the game or ask questions, plus get regular updates direct from the developers:

discordapp.com/invite/v2Fwzaf
  • Welcome NoxTheNib! Good to have you here Friend! The hype is real. We can only hope that this MMO is the one.

If you need help just take a look at this.
    A Newbie’s Guide: Ashes of Creation Information https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/a-newbies-guide-ashes-of-creation-information/
  • Welcome to the community. I hope you find us all to be quite friendly. I'm so jealous that you live in Ireland. I lived there for 3 months while studying abroad and I really loved it! Much better than living in California. It's nice to know that we're getting more experienced MMORPG players joining the community- the more experienced we are as players, the more helpful we can be during testing. I'm right there with you on trying many mmorpgs only to be disappointed.

Anyways, have a good one mate!