Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

artistic scribbles 2

Been having lots of fun practicing drawing again! Here's my elf mage again casting some magic! Because mages do what they do  B)@Kratz here's also that dwarf you wanted to see!! I gave him some niffty eyebrows. Also, also I recently found out that AoC's character creation (one of the #1 things I'm excited for lolol) is going to be crazy detailed so I'm hoping I can customize my elf mage to look as close to my drawings as possible haha I've grown fond of his image already!

Anytoot, those are my scribbles for now :3 

Comments

• Amazing dwarf beard <3! Fab art! Thanks for sharing!
  • The Dwarf expression is like "By my beard! What is an Elf doing in my lands!?"
  • I've already said in discord (It's me; Rivoire. Just call me Riv. But anyways...) It looks amazing! I really love the dwarf sketch! And that mist magic looks better when the size is bigger!
  • Amazing @SoySoy! Take a /bow, you are one talented Elf. The detail is amazing and I hope you get to design the elf you want. Steven's comments suggest character creation will indeed be something special. I look forward to seeing more when you have the time. I appreciate the effort ;)
  • @Diura ty so much! The beard IS fab :smile: next time I want to make one fuller and more crazy! BRAIDS EVERYWHERE!! 

@FliP thanks! haha and you're right! The dwarf doesn't want to be sharing a thread with an elf :open_mouth:

@Rimirg hello again, Riv!! Ty for your support here on the forums too! You're right! Detailed pics looks a lot better when not as a thumbnail :wink: hehe

@Kratz Thank you! I hope you get to design one BA dwarf yourself :) as an artist, I'm super extra looking forward to character creation!! *runs around in circles*
  • Looks really nice  B):D
  • Love the mage I feel a kinship with his condescending look
  • Now that's a beard!
  • @WhyMe2000f Tyvm!! :)

@nagash LMAO! Well ... I imagined him as an Empyrean elf so I suppose his sense of pride can make him a little sassy  :D they have 4 confirmed races right now (with two subs per race) but I thought I read/watched something saying Intrepid was thinking of making 8 races? A chance for an undead race for you, possibly?? ;D not gonna lie that would be pretty sweet 

@Dozla right?! I loooove dwarven beards - just the best! 
  • SoySoy said:
    @WhyMe2000f Tyvm!! :)

@nagash LMAO! Well ... I imagined him as an Empyrean elf so I suppose his sense of pride can make him a little sassy  :D they have 4 confirmed races right now (with two subs per race) but I thought I read/watched something saying Intrepid was thinking of making 8 races? A chance for an undead race for you, possibly?? ;D not gonna lie that would be pretty sweet 

@Dozla right?! I loooove dwarven beards - just the best! 
    There is always hope
  • That dwarf is really nice, i like it :)
  • Mhmm, the beard is epic, however...those eyebrows are legendary!
  • Damn dat dwarf! Wish I could draw :|
  •  B) cool