Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

ALPHA 0 Keys - UPDATES / FAQ's

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited December 2017 in Announcements & Headlines

For clarity, you will receive (1) email containing validation and instruction that began being delivered on December 8th. A 2nd email will be sent on 12/13 with a time slot sign up. A 3rd email containing NDA will be sent no later than 12/15. A 4th and final email will be sent on average 30 minutes prior to your timeslot with Key Code and client DL instruction.

UPDATE:

Good morning, Alpha 0 forums access is on hold while we work to resolve a backend code issue. Perms are assigned then being removed unexpectedly. Working with Vanilla to resolve. If you are an Alpha 0 participant and do not yet have Discord perms, please send me a DM so I can confirm your access, timeslot and assign appropriate role tag. Thanks <3

Keep in mind this is in regards to ALPHA 0, not ALPHA 1 (AKA KickStarter / Summer Sale Alpha)

Thank you,

Comments

• I am wondering when the Alpha 0 keys are going to be emailed out.
  • Today or Tommorrow ---- 7th or 8th of Dec
  • Should be today, December 7th.

I've been checking my e-mails, but nothing yet. You also have to take time zone differences into consideration. They could be sending out e-mails in late afternoon or evening, in their time zone.

So it'll probably be tomorrow for europeans.

• Steven-Today at 3:53 AM

@«Cohort» Kai Emails for A0 participants will be going out today and tomorrow.

Aang-Today at 4:45 AM

@Steven People who won a key when Yaviey was there are in the list? : D
    I'm afraid that I'll be forgotten :(

Steven-Today at 4:46 AM

@Aang All people who have won a key are on the list
  • I was just wondering when keys are expected and if there is a limited time on this Alpha.
    Thank you! 

Cant wait to play!
  • Q: How will Alpha 0 keys be delivered? Will Alpha 0 be under Non-Disclosure Agreement? A: Alpha 0 Key Winners will receive an email containing an Alpha 0 key code and instruction on how to redeem. The emails will be mailed to the email address used to register their account with Ashes of Creation. A: Alpha 0 Key Winners will receive an email containing an NDA agreement for their participation within this testing phase. ETA for emails is December 7th
  • Q: How will Alpha 0 keys be delivered? Will Alpha 0 be under Non-Disclosure Agreement?

A: Alpha 0 Key Winners will receive an email containing an Alpha 0 key code and instruction on how to redeem. The emails will be mailed to the email address used to register their account with Ashes of Creation.

A: Alpha 0 Key Winners will receive an email containing an NDA agreement for their participation within this testing phase. ETA for emails is December 7th

A few of yall have asked for an ETA on Alpha 0 key emails. Still on track for delivery, small hiccup but should come soon
  • Hello! Hope you are having a nice day!
    Alpha keys were promised to apll halloween event participants. How will I recieve a key, where can I see It and will there be an e-mail notification?
  • It should be emailed to you today at some point.
  •  OOOMMMGGGG@!!!!! THERE'S STILL A CHANCE  :)<3<3
  • Give us us Emails!
    And a Christmas Story Event.  I want to write a Christmas Horror Story. <Grin>
  • Jorach said:
     OOOMMMGGGG@!!!!! THERE'S STILL A CHANCE  :)<3<3
    We can hope & dream the gods of AoC will favour those of us still without an Alpha key.
  • Fingers crossed I get a key eventually :disappointed:
  • *Turns on cellphone email notifications.*
  • email's have commenced being sent
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2017
    I haz my mail.
  • Nothing ever felt as hyping HeavyBreathing
  • Does her happy dance!!
    edited December 2017
    I don't have mine yet :( 

Edit: Nevermind. Remember to check spam!  :D
  • I got mine! I only found it because others told me to check my promotion folder if you have G-mail and there it was! So check your reg folder, spam, promotion and social just to make sure!
  • Still have a hope :disappointed:
  • It begins ;-)
  • I hope I will have a key :smile:
  • Elder said:
    I don't have mine yet :( 

Edit: Nevermind. Remember to check spam!  :D
    I almost shat myself reading people got their keys and I didn't get mine. Spam folder to the rescue!
    edited December 2017
    so what happened to the event for more alpha keys? did i miss it?

edited December 2017
    When I paid in kickstarter, pre Alpha was included in the rewards. I checked my emails and spam. There is nothing there.

Who do I contact?

Nevermind. I can see now you are not including this as part of the package.

• Pardon if an answer has been established. As of December 9th (afternoon) I can confirm have not obtained my key yet. Was there a delay or they are not sent out yet? Thank you.
  • There is no key with the first email, it is just an explanation of what the process will be leading up to the start of alpha 0. There will be further information to follow. If you know you have alpha0 access I suggest you contact CS if nothing has come through.

But also check your junk mail folders etc as many are finding the Ashes mail has gone straight to junk mail so check it. 
  • Update, checked spam folder, it was there, i have zero clue how this could have happened, original invitation went into inbox while this one went into spam, weird.
This discussion has been closed.