Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[SHOP] GemiiChan's Fashion Forward Fiends!

Comments

• i am stunned at this result and thank you from the bottom of my glass. Anyone else seeing this give her a big LIKE as its great. Belly size about right too. one question..what is miller time...oh I googled it , quite apt. Happy Hour kind of. time for drinks. Im from downunder but love it. Thankyou
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017
    @Gemiichan If you could do one up for me I would be most appreciative. I'm very curious as to what you'll come up with. You can use my current Sig and Avatar as inspiration. Maybe something shadowy and dark, demonic even. I'd like my guild link included if at all possible, "titansaoc.com" and feel free to make it your best one yet  ;)

If you can make it work I'm quite fond of this font, https://www.dafont.com/personal-services.font

• These are great! Glad to see more got posted since I last looked, love composition and shapes on the newer ones. Like Elder, i'd love to get a sig/profile pic combo if you happen to have any time. 

Gildarts related of course. Other than that go ahead and have fun! 
  • @Elder Your order is ready. Please let me know if you want anything changed.

Note: I couldnt decide on which to give you so Im just gonna give you both! I hope you enjoy them.

---

Signatures

+ Signature URL: http://i65.tinypic.com/2r71nph.png

---

+ Signature URL: http://i63.tinypic.com/dpzig1.png

@Gildhart your order has been added to my list!

To Everyone: For future orders, please use the format listed. It really helps me when things get a little hectic and I have multiple orders or things to do within my real life. Thanks in advance for your help & cooperation. And thanks for choosing me for your forum avatar and signature needs!
  • Note for artist: My Guild is crafting focused and thus the signature and banner i wish to reflect that in part, though i defer to your better judgment.

Signatures:

Size: 500x200 pixels 

Set: yes

Color: artist choice

Text: Fabrica Fates. What does your fate hold?

Details: I seek a crafting rustic tavern feel.

Picture(s): I would like a rustic "crafting" style image used but sence im normaly not good at picking out images ill leave that up to the artist do pick.

Banners:

Size: 900x250 pixels *

Set: yes

Color: same as signiture

Text:  Fabrica fates, your fate starts here!

Details: Guild banner, and rustic crafting in nature as well

Picture(s): artist's choice. rustic and crafting in nature.

• @Kenru Your order has been added to the list!

Please excuse the extended delay as it is currently finals time in uni for me! Ill be pushing out the orders following next week! :) 

Thank you for your understanding!
  • @Gemiichan
    no problem at all. finals come first :D
    edited December 2017
    @Guildart Your order is ready. Please let me know if you want anything changed.

-Signature

+Sig URL: http://i68.tinypic.com/2btmc9.png

edited December 2017
    @Kenru Your order is ready. Please let me know if you anything changed.

-Banner

+Banner URL: http://i68.tinypic.com/33ucrqt.png

-Signature

+Signature URL: http://i67.tinypic.com/2n72zit.png

Please let me know if there are any issues.

• Do me, do me! I need a signature and a guild banner! 
    edited December 2017
    @Belewyn Your order is now ready. Please let me know if you want anything changed.

-Signature

+Signature URL: http://i63.tinypic.com/2s00ej6.png
  • Hey there, Love your work they all look so good. If you get a chance could you do these for me too. Very much appreciate it :D

Size: 200x200 pixels * 900x250 pixels *

Set: (is this part of the signature request?): no

Color: (what colors do you want the theme to follow? Note: fewer colors could produce better results!) red/black which ever you think appropriate 

Text: (is there any text that you want included?) NATKOM

Details: (anything you want to tell me; Direction you seek?) Your Choice

edited December 2017
    @Natkom Your order is ready. Please let me know if you want anything changed.

-Avy

-Banner
    +Banner URL: http://i67.tinypic.com/ztenpj.png
  • Gemii,

Looks like you're doing great things here!  Maybe you can put something together for me too?

Signature: 500x200 pixels * 
    Banners: 900x250 pixels *

Set: (is this part of the signature request?): yes?

Color: You're the art lady!

Text: Viktor Belmont

Details: Details are good, surprises are better!

Picture(s): here is current me, use it if you like, or just as reference and don't use it at all.  I'm sure i'll be impressed no matter what.

• I am but a humble friend. I will make sure to repay you someday, but for now,
    can I please request a signature, that includes Menma?

https://img00.deviantart.net/215c/i/2013/117/3/b/menma__ano_hana__render_by_roku_tan-d63astw.png

Thank you so much <3
    and sorry for taking so long for asking.
  • Hi thanks for doing them, Cheers the colors looks so dark 
    edited December 2017
    @Gemiichan Loving the badges, I was wondering if you could do a custom one for me. The racial skins overhaul your race so I was thinking a purple Demon badge?  >:)  >:)

Edit: Oooo maybe you could use that emoji for the icon  :D
  • @viktorbelmont Your request has been added to my list; However, just a heads up that its only 2 items per request, as stated in the beginning of the thread. This is so I have time to get to everyone when the queue fills up! :) Ill be giving you a Sig/Banner combo unless you want the Avatar in the place of one of the others! 

@Needletail YAY!! FINALLY!!! <3 :P Your request has been added to my list!

@Natkom Im sorry! If you would like, I can try to brighten them up for you? I just thought when you said "Red/Black" that you wanted that mystery kinda feel and the picture made it feel ominous so I went with that element as well! But, if you want something changed, just let me know! :)

@Elder Im not entirely sure I understand what your asking me to put on the badge; If you wouldnt mind maybe phrasing it differently? Are you asking me to make you one of the racial ones with the demon icon? Or did you want a personalized race one with that icon? Your order has been added to the list but I wont start it until I have a clearer understanding of what your asking! :)
    edited December 2017
    @Gemiichan Just a purple Badge with this icon  >:) that says Demon. 

It doesn't have to be fancy or anything, just like the other racial badges but purple like the Title badges.
    edited December 2017
    Hiya! I know it's been a little bit since you've made one but if you're still making sigs I would love one! 

Size: 500x200 pixels 

Set: Avatar/Sig would be sweet but sig is the important part

Color: I like blues and purples, pink also works 

Text: HumblePuffin

Details: I trust you :) 

Picture(s): these don't all have to be used in the end result but I figured I would give some options of magical looking images I found and enjoyed. Once again I trust your judgement

I greatly appreciate your time :) 

• Sorry, not your fault, even i didn't know they would turn out like that. If you could take the color out and just work your magic as you see fit when your free. Thank you.
  • Natkom said:
    Sorry, not your fault, even i didn't know they would turn out like that. If you could take the color out and just work your magic as you see fit when your free. Thank you.
    @Natkom When you say "take the color out and just work your magic", would you mind being a little more specific? You want it a different color completely? Or just some parts? Would you like a new composition all together with a "brighter" red? Or just a different shade of red for the current one?

@HumblePuffin Ive actually been actively doing sigs for awhile! ^^; but ill add your request to the list! :)
  • @Gemiichan I must have not been on the last page when I typed this out! Looked like it had been a little while since you did one! Thanks for added me to the cue tho :) 
  • I meant leave the color as it is. Cheers
  • you should start charging when the game comes out ^^
  • nagash said:
    you should start charging when the game comes out ^^
    Only problem is Gemii wouldn't be able to use the forums to advertise :(
  • Elder said:
    nagash said:
    you should start charging when the game comes out ^^
    Only problem is Gemii wouldn't be able to use the forums to advertise :(
    of the records of cause we would not want to pay taxes now would we 
  • I wouldnt be able to charge for the simple fact that I dont actually "create" the images used in the composition I make; if I attempted to sell them, which I wouldnt do anyway :P , I would be not only "stealing" pieces for other artist but I would be in many legal issues if caught!

I do them free of charge because it allows me to utilize lessons that Im currently learning in uni but it also allows me practice for other things! I dont mind creating, or designing when I have the free time, so if I can help people out while honing in on my skill, im all for it! :)

Once Ive bettered my "drawing" skills as an artist, and start offering personalized items; any commissioned pieces will be paid for! ;)
    edited December 2017

Size: 500x200 pixels * (can be smaller!) Size is Fine!

Set: (is this part of the set request?): NO

Color: (what colors do you want the theme to follow? Note: fewer colors produce better results!) Dark colors 2 match image. White or Red Text. 

Text: (is there any text that you want included?) Haven, The Fortress

Details: (anything you want to tell me; Direction you seek?) You are amazing :p

Picture(s): (what images do you want me to use? Note: high resolution photos produce better results)