Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Deep in the Heart of Texas

Hey, all! Looking forward to playing with all y'all. No idea which class(es) I will be playing. I prefer stealth and loathe glass cannons though, so....
Previous MMOs: Everquest (1 &2) DAOC, Asherons Call, Star Wars Galaxies, Star Wars The Old Republic, WoW, Lineage 2, Aion, Conan, Final Fantasy 14, LotRO, ESO, and dozens of others.

Comments

• Options
    Hey sammavet! Glad you decided to join the community! I also like stealth class(played rogue on nearly all MMOs i've played), but this time i think i will be focusing almost entirely on the trading aspect of the game, so i'll decide based on that. Anyway, welcome to the community and to AoC!
  • Options
    Welcome, my sneaky friend :)
  • Options
    Welcome sammavet! good to have you join us Friend. I'm going for the Tank/Cleric or Tank/summoner.

If you need help just take a look at this.
    A Newbie’s Guide: Ashes of Creation Information https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/a-newbies-guide-ashes-of-creation-information/