Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[Podcast] From The Ashes | Episode 30: Zero Speculation

From The Ashes | Episode 30: Zero Speculation  - The Ashes of Creation podcast produced by The Dungeon Crawler Network! Join Aggelos and Thais, the Founders of The Dungeon Crawler Network, as they bear witness the rebirth of the MMORPG genre from the ashes of an industry that has left gamers behind!

This week, Aggelos is joined by co-guild leader of The Dungeon Crawler Network guild, Hands of Fate, Stormzlord, Atropos of AshenFoundry.com and Telchar, guild leader of Sons of the Seven, to talk about the upcoming Alpha Zero on December 15th, 2017. The Phoenix Roundtable crew sit down to discuss Atropos' latest article that analysed the various abilities that were revealed to us by Intrepid Studios in an attempt to theory-craft some game mechanics and systems in preparation for Alpha Zero that launches at the end of the week. Be sure to follow our guest hosts by looking in the Podcast Information section below!

If you would like to join The Dungeon Crawler Network guild, Hands of Fate, follow the link below:

Hands of Fate - Application - Discord

Show Notes:

Podcast Information:

If you wish to support From The Ashes and The Dungeon Crawler Network, consider clicking the donate link on the bottom of our website or by supporting us over at our Patreon Page, Patreon.com/DungeonCrawlerNetwork or by using our Ashes of Creation Referral Link below! You can also support us by subscribing to our YouTube channel, leaving us a review on iTunes and Google Play, or by telling a friend about us!

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2017
    Enjoyed it, I hope that all Alpha testers will see this. Some good information. Most of which is really applicable to me, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.
  • Ariatras said:
    Enjoyed it, I hope that all Alpha testers will see this. Some good information. Most of which is really applicable to me, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.
    Yeah, part one of the show I really wanted to talk about proper testing! Something that alot of people miss now. They treat alphas as a "first look" at a game instead of testing it like they should.
  • Oh my! I meant most of which is NOT really applicable to me, you probably won't see me until Beta xD
  • There is some good advice on what people should be looking out for in alpha0 and what is expected of them.

Another great show, looking forward to the second half later in the week.
  • Varkun said:
    There is some good advice on what people should be looking out for in alpha0 and what is expected of them.

We will be streaming Episode 31 on Wednesday and releasing the recorded version on Thursday!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2017
    Aggelos said:
    Varkun said:
    There is some good advice on what people should be looking out for in alpha0 and what is expected of them.

We will be streaming Episode 31 on Wednesday and releasing the recorded version on Thursday!
    :o Early x-mass? :)
  • I am so glad you discussed what to expect for real Alphas.  Great discussions.  It's a pleasure to watch your shows.
  • Good show even if I'm not a tester. :) I really hope alpha testers will be able to view it and get prepared.
  • Thank you so much guys! Episode 31 is now LIVE as well! Enjoy!