Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[Podcast] From The Ashes | Episode 31: Spreadsheet Simulator (Bonus Episode!)

From The Ashes | Episode 31: Spreadsheet Simulator  - The Ashes of Creation podcast produced by The Dungeon Crawler Network! Join Aggelos and Thais, the Founders of The Dungeon Crawler Network, as they bear witness the rebirth of the MMORPG genre from the ashes of an industry that has left gamers behind!

This week, Aggelos is joined once again by co-guild leader of The Dungeon Crawler Network guild, Hands of Fate, Stormzlord, Atropos of AshenFoundry.com and Telchar, guild leader of Sons of the Seven, to talk about the upcoming Alpha Zero on December 15th, 2017. This is a special second episode in the same week as we had so much to discuss about this article that we had to break it into two episodes but wanted both episodes out before Alpha Zero launches at the end of the week! Be sure to follow our guest hosts by looking in the Podcast Information section below!

Note: There will be no podcast on the upcoming Monday (December 18th, 2017) as per our normal release schedule due to us releasing this episode in the same week as Episode 30 to ensure both were out before Alpha Zero began.

If you would like to join The Dungeon Crawler Network guild, Hands of Fate, follow the link below:

Hands of Fate - Application - Discord

Show Notes:

Podcast Information:

If you wish to support From The Ashes and The Dungeon Crawler Network, consider clicking the donate link on the bottom of our website or by supporting us over at our Patreon Page, Patreon.com/DungeonCrawlerNetwork or by using our Ashes of Creation Referral Link below! You can also support us by subscribing to our YouTube channel, leaving us a review on iTunes and Google Play, or by telling a friend about us!

Comments

• It's always enjoyable to here all of your opinions, info, and theorycraft! Good stuff! 
  • Loved the cast here. Very good to watch.
  • These will be watched much more in the upcoming years. I know it.
  • Thanks so much @HumblePuffin (awesome name btw), @Ariatras, and @Chudyie! One of the things I am most excited about is revisiting our early theorycrafting episodes when firm info comes out and examine how right or wrong we were!
  • What???!!!???
    A bonus video?
    I think Aggelos is so excited for tomorrow he can't sleep!!
    :p  <3

• Dygz said:
    What???!!!???
    A bonus video?
    I think Aggelos is so excited for tomorrow he can't sleep!!
    :p  <3

Not untrue sir!
  • Very nice, I appreciated the information provided and the opinions on what could be.  It will be interesting to see how theory crafting progresses as more information is released.
  • Finally caught the show, great discussion, keep adding hype to the train.
  • Thanks @Aggelos ! I'm really interested to see those revisiting episodes down the line. You all can really go to some interesting theorycrafting, and it'll be really cool to see what you all got right and what was not even in the same ballpark. Always fun to watch/listen to people that obviously love theorycraft as much as I do!