Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hello World!

Hello all,
Just getting around to posting here on the forums. Plan is to be active and participate from Alpha 1(0 if invited) till the servers corrode. (Lol) Looking for some fun folks to team up and build our world with.

Comments

• @HoodedKoala Big welcome to the community, hope to see you in game someday!
  • @HoodedKoala Big welcome to the community, hope to see you in game someday!
    Thanks @Cambiguous! Hope to see you as well. Really excited for what ashes has to offer.

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2017

Hello Hooded Koala and welcome to the Ashes of Creation community. Be sure to join our Discord and I’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.  ;)  https://discord.gg/ucrf3f

• Welcome to the community :) Lets turn to ashes together in Ashes of Creation

• Welcome to the Community :cookie:

Enjoy your stay  ;)
  • Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forums.
  • Hey mate, welcome to the forums! *throws confetti*
    Off of assumption alone, I'm gonna assume you may be Australian? If you're interested, the guild I'm in is an OCE/AUS guild. You're welcome to join and/or pop into our discord server for a chat at any time. :)

Hopefully we will be seeing each other in the game within the near future!
  • Zainox said:
    Hey mate, welcome to the forums! *throws confetti*
    Off of assumption alone, I'm gonna assume you may be Australian? If you're interested, the guild I'm in is an OCE/AUS guild. You're welcome to join and/or pop into our discord server for a chat at any time. :)

Hey Thanks mate! Haha, not actually an Aussie though. But maybe I will pop into the discord for some bants and create a friendship. Look forward to meeting you in game!
  • Welcome! You'll soon realize how awesome this community is. Good to have to you ;);)
  • Zainox said:
    Hey mate, welcome to the forums! *throws confetti*

Hey Thanks mate! Haha, not actually an Aussie though. But maybe I will pop into the discord for some bants and create a friendship. Look forward to meeting you in game!
    I'm always up for making new friends! Sorry for the mistake. :P
    Glad you appreciate our koalas. xD
  • Hello @HoodedKoala o/ you've come to the right place, welcome to the community  
  • Thanks again all for the warm welcome!
  • Welcome! *throws confetti*
  • Hello there 
  • Welcome to the forum club!