Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Regarding Upgrades and Add-ons.

Recently, I had upgraded my pledge to Founder, paid via PayPal, but so far it's not associated to my account. Should I be concerned?
Also, I submitted a ticket in regards to cancelling my add-on of the Guild Hall Appearance, when should I expect this to happen?

Thank you for your time, I look forward to hearing from you.

Comments

• Maora said:
    Recently, I had upgraded my pledge to Founder, paid via PayPal, but so far it's not associated to my account. Should I be concerned?
    Hi @Maora, to get an answer on this this please submit a ticket with the support jewel on the home page :)
    Also, I submitted a ticket in regards to cancelling my add-on of the Guild Hall Appearance, when should I expect this to happen?
    Usually tickets are answered fairly quickly, but may take longer due to the holiday period. Send me your ticket number via DM and I will request escalation.

Lex
  • lexmax said:
    Maora said:
    Hi @Maora, to get an answer on this this please submit a ticket with the support jewel on the home page :)
    Usually tickets are answered fairly quickly, but may take longer due to the holiday period. Send me your ticket number via DM and I will request escalation.

Lex
    Thanks for replying. ^_^
    Did it when I did a ticket for cancelling as well. :3
    It's 3639, if I'm reading my e-mail right.
  • Great. I'll escalate this to Intrepid :)
  • Thank you so much. :3
This discussion has been closed.