Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Kickstarter Upgrades?

Hello! I was unable to spend how I'd like to have at the time I got onto the Kickstarter campaign. I don't see the same packages available now in the store. Am I no longer able to upgrade to another package?

Comments

• If you were a Kickstarter backer, the option to upgrade to a higher tier will return with earliest estimates some time in January. The website is currently receiving some enhancements and this is why the option is not there at this time.
  • If you were a Kickstarter backer, the option to upgrade to a higher tier will return with earliest estimates some time in January. The website is currently receiving some enhancements and this is why the option is not there at this time.
    That explains why I no longer found the option. I certainly appreciate the information. I assume it will be posted here and/or on Kickstarter or emailed once the ability to do so returns?
  • Any updates are most likely to be found in Discord or in some case the forums. The Kickstarter page itself does not get updated
This discussion has been closed.