Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Is there a way to upgrade our preorder?

Lets say i purchased the middle one, and wanted the best one, is there a way i can purchase at the difference in price?

Comments

• found info on this in support, they are hoping more info comes on upgrading in janruary.
  • You bought a kickstarter, summer or on the store now?

Cause those you can upgrade. So I guess the store purchases now will be also upgradable? @Evenstar

• We'll just have to wait and see. We know KS upgrade functionality and addon purchase is coming back, PAX upgrade. Not confirmed is Summer and current store package, but don't see why they wouldn't. Why someone would want to go from Summer to current store package is beyond me, since you would be getting rid of all the account specific stretch goals like the Wand that you may have gotten, to purchase some cosmetics that you can addon?
  • Im still unable to upgrade, is the best option to get a refund, then buy a larger package?
  • Fleelix said:
    You bought a kickstarter, summer or on the store now?

Cause those you can upgrade. So I guess the store purchases now will be also upgradable? @Evenstar

I was actually kickstarter, but missed the email where the purchase didnt complete, and missed out. I am refering to the new packages that are out now. 
  • Evenstar said:
    Im still unable to upgrade, is the best option to get a refund, then buy a larger package?
    Please place a support ticket with these questions. The CS team should best be able to assist <3
  • Does that mean that upgrades are now finally possible, or should we just send support tickets to get generic replies how it is not possible yet, but should have been by the end of january.
  • Kickstarter upgrades are currently possible, yes. But as far as I can tell, pre-order pack upgrades are not yet working. I own one and can't see the option in my account yet. When this is enabled, I'd expect to see an announcement here or on discord.