Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

MMORPG>COM

They announced it on MMORPG.COM as the best game at the moment. So what you want to do is try it out and play it. So I was a little bit disappointed that I can't play it already. So that will be a danger for the game if it's pronounced (Yes at development but still) and then unplayable. People won't like that.

Privaris

Comments

• Options
    Ashes of Creation is an upcoming MMORPG by Intrepid Studios. 
    Literally the first sentence on the page.
  • Options
    I know it's upcoming. But if you promote the game people wanna play it. You loose people as quick as you bind them so marketing and the following steps are connected to each other
  • Options
    MMORPG.com is an independent website and is not affiliated nor endorsed by Intrepid Studios. Websites as such should be considered with caution when searching new game titles. Sources may not be accurate. 

The most up to date and accurate information regarding Ashes of Creation will be found here on the official website, forums and discord :)

• Options
    Games are promoted all the time prior to being playable.  I can't think of a single game out there that hasn't done that.  It's a fundamental part of the process.
  • Options
    I know. But you just hope if you see that they develop a new game.....
  • Options
    I understand your disappointment. All I can do is welcome you to the community and let you know that almost everyone here is at least as hyped for the game as you if not much much more. And some of us have known about Ashes for a year now so our wait is longer.

I'm glad you liked the idea behind the game and joined our merry community in the wait for this revolutionary game.

Happy New year!
  • Options
    Image result for cartman waiting for wii gif
  • Options
    The whole point of promoting a game is to make people want to play it ASAP.

I have been here since Spring, not nearly as long as some, and I still want to play tomorrow. For closed friend/family Alpha 0 some are playing the game already.
  • Options
    Santy182 said:
    I understand your disappointment. All I can do is welcome you to the community and let you know that almost everyone here is at least as hyped for the game as you if not much much more. And some of us have known about Ashes for a year now so our wait is longer.

I'm glad you liked the idea behind the game and joined our merry community in the wait for this revolutionary game.

Happy New year!

Thanks for the answer. Then I have to wait till I am lucky to play the game. Hopefully by the lottery.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.
  • Options
    Diura said:
    MMORPG.com is an independent website and is not affiliated nor endorsed by Intrepid Studios. Websites as such should be considered with caution when searching new game titles. Sources may not be accurate. 

The most up to date and accurate information regarding Ashes of Creation will be found here on the official website, forums and discord :)

Thanks for answering.