Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[Podcast] From The Ashes | Episode 32: Alpha Zero Analysis

From The Ashes | Episode 32: Alpha Zero Analysis - The Ashes of Creation podcast produced by The Dungeon Crawler Network! Join Aggelos and Thais, the Founders of The Dungeon Crawler Network, as they bear witness the rebirth of the MMORPG genre from the ashes of an industry that has left gamers behind!

This week, Aggelos is joined by Gundel, guild leader of Mythic, and Sinbad, one of the leaders of Vengeance, to go over the December 15th Livestream by Interpid Studios! We will ONLY be discussing the live stream game play of Alpha Zero. There will be no discussion of the tests that were held as they are under NDA. Be sure to follow our guest hosts by looking in the Podcast Information section below!

If you would like to join The Dungeon Crawler Network guild, Hands of Fate, follow the link below:

Hands of Fate - Application - Discord

Show Notes:

• Phoenix Roundtable: Alpha Zero Analysis

Podcast Information:

If you wish to support From The Ashes and The Dungeon Crawler Network, consider clicking the donate link on the bottom of our website or by supporting us over at our Patreon Page, Patreon.com/DungeonCrawlerNetwork or by using our Ashes of Creation Referral Link below! You can also support us by subscribing to our YouTube channel, leaving us a review on iTunes and Google Play, or by telling a friend about us!

Comments

• Always fun man, good laughs, and even good discussions when we are not even recording! Always a pleasure. Keep up the great work.
  • gundel said:
    Always fun man, good laughs, and even good discussions when we are not even recording! Always a pleasure. Keep up the great work.
    I should start recording before we "officially" start for out takes...
  • Listening to it now! 
  • Really enjoyed listening to it. Thanks for making it. Keep up the good work.
  • Nice work. I subscribed to the podcast on my iphone.  I am on the road for work all the time so its nice to have a fresh podcast to listen to...bonus that its about a game i am excited about as well :)
  • Nice work. I subscribed to the podcast on my iphone.  I am on the road for work all the time so its nice to have a fresh podcast to listen to...bonus that its about a game i am excited about as well :)
    Awesome! That is great and one of the reasons we made the show! Keeps people connected during long commutes!